[I] ▪ yunho | confession

Requested by lililiyabbay544

alexa play 'confession song' by got7

Hongjoong walks into the studio to find Yunho preparing a song.

He wonders why Yunho is doing this until he recalls a conversation he had with him.

"Hyung, there's this girl I like. I want to confess to her. Do you have any ideas?"

"What does she like?"

"When I sing and dance."

"I think a song would be nice. Song choice is key though."

Hongjoong smiles, happy that Yunho took his advice, but happier that he now has the courage to prepare something and to confess to his crush.

Hongjoong thinks about how he hopes it all works out.

Yunho continues to prepare his song for you. He's just working on the finishing touches.

The day he decides to confess to you, he texts you, asking you to meet him in the auditoriums in the art building.

He has a sunflower, as it represents how bright your friendship is and how much light you bring into his life.

Yunho is a nervous wreck, and he hopes that he doesn't mess up for forget any of the lyrics.

You enter the auditorium, curious to why Yunho had you meet him here out of all of the places.

You see him standing on the stage with a singular light shining down on him. There's a chair next to him, and he beacons you to sit in the chair.

You comply. You start to feel nervous, as you don't know what to expect.

"H-hi [Y/N]," Yunho holds out the fleet to give to you.

You smile, "Thank you. What's this for?"

"I prepared something for you."

He turns on an instrumental and starts to sing.

You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again,
that’s what I’m afraid of
Don’t have the courage to tell you
With this song let me
open my heart to you

I love you, baby I,
I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I,
I love you (I do)

Yunho pours his heart out in this song. He has a huge smile on his face the whole time.

You see his eyes sparkle, the light hitting them at the right angle.

Your heart starts to flutter really fast. You can't help but smile as well.

After he finishes, he clears his throat before speaking.

"The sunflower represents our friendship. You bring so much light and joy into my life. Ever since we met during our first week of college, I felt this connection with you. Like it was meant that we were supposed to be friends. Through all the ups and downs, you've been there for me, which then made me fall in love with you. I've wanted to tell you for so long, and I finally found my courage to do so. Will you be mine?"

Yunho's face and ears are completely red by this point, which makes you like him even more.

"Of course Yunho," you smile widely.

Yunho breathes out.

"I was so nervous, nervous that you didn't feel the same way as me. But there were some moments where I thought you liked me, which encouraged me to eventually confess."

"Well, I'm glad I get to make even more memories with not only my best friend, but my boyfriend as well," you wink at him, making Yunho blush all over again.

--------

y'all stray kids out here trying to come after me. I have 2 friends who are Stays who want me to stan & I want to. I know a lil bit about them & I feel that 'Side Effects' may be my breaking point. They're slowing getting me.