[S] ▪ wooyoung | love

Requested by @mulitfandomtrash_28 (I can't seem to tag you so I hope you see this haha)

[Warning; smut]

Your boyfriend comes home from a week of schedules, weary but happy to finally be with you for the first time in a week.

He's missed your company and presence, the touch of you and your endless amounts of kissing and love.

You don't hear Wooyoung at first, as you have headphones in as you do some work. He sneaks up on you and pulls out one earphone, startling you.

You turn around to find Wooyoung smiling, making you yell, "Holy shit Wooyoung!"

You yell out of surprise because he surprised you and scared you.

You get up and hug him, as you've missed his presence.

You kiss his full lips, Wooyoung wrapping his arms tightly around your waist. You then pull away and put your hands on his face, staring into his eyes.

"I've missed you so much Wooyoung."

"I know, I missed you too. I'm sorry I haven't had much time to talk to you this week. It's been extra hectic. But I'm here," he smirks.

He then picks you up bridal style and carries you to bed, laying you down before laying besides you, staring into your eyes. You cuddle up against him, closing your eyes, until you start to feel him tickling you.

You try to escape, but he pulls you closer, not letting you escape.

"You're going to get punished for this," you narrow your eyes at him.

"Yeah? Is that so? That's hot," Wooyoung wiggles his eyes at you while smirking.

You take his shirt off and grab some handcuffs from the nightstand and cuff your boyfriend to the bed. Wooyoung finds it hot when you become fiesty and dominant.

He's already turned on, an obvious bulge appearing under his sweatpants. You slowly remove your shirt and bra, making Wooyoung moan for you to go faster.

"It's no fun if I go fast," you reply.

You then remove your pants and sit on top of his bulge, rubbing yourself against his erection. He closes his eyes and moans, wanting to be inside you already.

You kiss him, running your hands down his toned body, where you slowly take his pants off. You then rub his ever growing erection, making Wooyoung buck his hips.

"Please help relieve me," Wooyoung pleads.

Precum seeps through his boxers. You remove them and place his member in your mouth, slowly moving your head up and down.

Wooyoung thrusts it in your mouth, you really feeling his length.

"I'll stop if you try to do stuff like that," you threaten.

Wooyoung stops, enjoying you pleasure him. However, because you are being slow, he thinks about how much he wants to start taking control.

"Will you uncuff me so I can touch you?" Wooyoung begs.

"No," you smirk.

You then remove your panties, touching your own clit, making Wooyoung watch in lust. He watches you put your fingers inside of you and watches you arch your back and moan.

"I bet you want to tease me like this," you say as you stare into his eyes.

"Next time I'll do this to you, make you wait like me."

You then position yourself with Wooyoung's erection, pumping up and down. You moan and close your eyes as you touch your breasts. Wooyoung moans in pleasure, happy to finally be inside of you. He wishes he was touching your body and enjoying this even more.

"Faster," Wooyoung moans.

You go up and down faster, about to reach your climax.

You feel Wooyoung cum before you do, falling besides him to catch your breath before uncuffing him.

"Get ready for round two," Wooyoung whispers into your ear.

--------

Oh boy never would I imagine myself actually writing this type of thing, mainly because I don't imagine MYSELF in this kind of position hahaha

This was a whole new level for me