[I] ▪ yunho | harry potter

Requested by Hyukiie

"Okay...I'm almost done [Y/N]!" Yunho calls from the closet.

"You said that two minutes ago!" You impatiently reply.

You've been ready for the past 10 minutes while you wait for Yunho to finish getting ready.

The two of you are heading to Universal Studios to enjoy the Hogwarts section.

You were dressed in a Hogwarts uniform, with a skirt, white shirt, tie, and sweater. You have spirts of yellow on your outfit complete with a yellow tie, indicating that you're a Hufflepuff.

You find it appalling that it's taking Yunho still has yet to finish getting ready, as you managed to put on makeup and style your hair as well.

Yunho dramatically opens the door and steps out before starting his presence.

"I'm ready!" He opens his arms out wide and you shake your head while smirking.

"It took you that long to just put on that robe?!"

"I had to put on my outfit as well. I couldn't find my wand so I had to look for it," Yunho pouts.

"And what is your wand doing in the closet?"

"You know how I misplaced things," Yunho crosses his arms across his chest, acting like a huge baby.

You laugh and pull him by his tie, forcing him to lean down so you could kiss him. Yunho places his hand on your face and kisses you back passionately before you break the kiss so you could head off to Universal.

"Hey! I was enjoying that!"

You give him a wink and say, "Let's save it for later."

You smirk while heading out of your apartment and Yunho races to catch up with you.

The two of you discuss how excited you are to visit Univeral on your way to the park, Yunho more so than you. But you are still excited.

You've never been there, so Yunho is excited to show you around the park, as he has visited beforehand.

When you get to Universal, Yunho pays for the tickets and he drags you in. You have to yell at him to slow down as he has longer strides since he's super tall.

"I'm just so excited! What should we do first?!"

Yunho swings his head back and forth, trying to figure where to take you first. You think how his head may fly off his shoulders, and that makes you laugh.

"What's so funny?!"

"You're so cute trying to figure out what to do first. It looks like your may may fly off your shoulders!" You manage to get out before falling into another fit of laughter.

Yunho just shakes his head at you and takes your hand to go look at the Hogwarts castle. The two of you admire it, taking pictures with it in the background.

You next try butterbeer, happy that it tastes delicious. The two of you hit up some rides next, Yunho squealing and laughing like a child, which in turn makes you laugh. But the rides make you feel freer.

You make your way to Hogsmeade after riding some rollercoasters, looking at the various shops. Yunho uses his wand to make various parts of Hogsmeade move, making him giddy that he used magic.

Day turns to dusk and the two of you end up watching the Hogwarts Castle be lit up.

Yunho enjoys watching you become giddy over the sight of how pretty it is, making him smile at how happy you seem.

At the end of the night, the two of you walk out of Universal hand in hand, happy with your memories from the adventure you had together.

--------

I've never been to Universal but want to. So this imagine is based on things I've seen online about it, so it may have not been 100% accurate.

okieee story time - I'll tell you how I got into ATEEZ.

at the end of january [2019], i was scrolling through twitter & saw someone i follow had retweeted or liked a photo of ateez with the caption like "who stands out to you?"

(for me it was yeosang if you were wondering lol he's so handsome)

then i looked through the comments & saw pictures of them with their names over each member & i told myself that those photos were a sign for me to get into them.

it only took me like 3 days to get to know everyone's name, partly bc while music shows i read who everyone's name was when they were singing. it helps that i'm learning korean, since their names are in korean. i also watched ateez code & whatnot so when they were being interviewed, their names showed up which helped.

basically watching lots of videos is useful, like always.

i had a hard time differentiating wooyoung & yunho at first lol or was it yunho & jongho???

tell me how you got into them!

while you're at it, tell me your hogwarts house. i'm a hufflepuff :) i imagine yunho to be a hufflepuff too 💛