[I] ▪ yunho | magic kingdom

"[Y/N], c'mon!" Yunho takes your hand and drags you

Because Yunho is so tall, his strides are much longer than yours, so you are practically running to keep up with him.

"Yunho, slow down!" You gasp.

Yunho is practically a child when it comes to theme parks. You don't understand how your boyfriend tries to act so manly all of the time, but then switches gears when he enters a theme park.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so excited!" Yunho grins widely, allowing you to see his sparkly white teeth.

He wraps his arm around your waist, as you do the same thing with Yunho.

The two of you leisurely walk down the main street, looking at all of the quaint shops. Yunho gets distracted by the sight of churros, where he buys one for the two of you to share. He bites one end and you bite the other end, nibbling until you get to the center.

Yunho allows you to finish it, making you happy. He enjoys making you happy, and these small moments bring him the greatest joy. He smiles, enjoying the sight of you munching on delicious food.

Afterwards, you head to Tomorrowland where you wait in line for Space Mountain. (My favorite ride in all of Disney.)

It doesn't take long for you guys to get to the front of the line surprisingly.

You smile, becoming excited for the ride to start. Because you're encapsulated by darkness throughout the ride, Yunho becomes scared because he can't see where he's going. He screams the whole ride, making you laugh.

After the ride ends, Yunho pouts because you make fun of him for screaming the whole time.

He crosses his arms and pushes his bottom lip out, pretending to be mad at you.

You stand on your tip toes and reach your arms around his neck, pulling him down for a quick kiss. Instantly, he feels cured and smiles again before you make your way to another ride.

When it becomes sunset, the two of you pose in front of the castle for a picture. You ask another tourist to take your picture, and you pose. At one point, Yunho manages to kiss you on the temple, catching you off guard. It makes a cute photo in the end.

"I can't wait to see the fireworks."

"I can't believe I almost forgot about that!" Yunho gasps in surprise, eyes widening.

Your stomach then growls, telling you how hungry you are.

You guys make your way to get food before the fireworks display starts.

You manage to buy some ice cream to share right before it starts, where the two of you share your favorite ice cream flavor.

After you finish, you lean your head against the crook of Yunho's shoulder and he snakes his arm around your waist.

The two of you enjoy watching the different colors pop against the dark sky, creating beautiful displays.

You smile, happy with your fun adventures. You feel so high on life because you're able to spend the day at the happiest place on earth with the person who makes you the happiest woman in the world.

When you're about to leave, you see that there's a parade starting, so you and Yunho move to the side. Many of the Disney princesses and Disney characters walk past you, making you smile. The last to walk past were Minnie and Mickey, making Yunho jump up and down out of joy.

You put your head in your hands, shaking your head while smiling.

You appreciate the youth still inside of Yunho because you're able to see him let loose once in awhile, like in times like now.

When you're about to leave, Yunho turns to you and places his hand on your face, caressing your cheek.

He smiles and stares into your eyes before stating, "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever encountered in my life besides my mom of course. You're beautiful inside and out and I feel so lucky to be your boyfriend."

He the leans down and places his lips against yours. It is a soft kiss, where your lips melt into his. You take in this moment, trying to savor the feeling.

--------

I wanted to do Universal Studios but I've never been, so I can't quite draw inspiration because of that. I've been to Disney World in Orlando, Florida though, but it's been a long time since I've last been. But I do vaguely remember it and from pictures, I could write this :)

Fun Fact #1; I'm older than Yunho by 1 day. He was born on March 23, 1999 and I was born on March 22, 1999.

Fun Fact #2; everyday I get softer for Yunho but Mingi will forever be my love <3

Fun Fact #3; I've been OBSESSED with the attached video lately. Mingi looks so good 😩😍 I started listening to those 2 NCT songs because of the video lol