[S] ▪ wooyoung | shower

[Warning; smut]

[Warning; smut]

You turn on the shower and take off your clothes, happy that your long day is over. You realize that you forgot a towel and leave the bathroom, only to find Wooyoung strutting into the bedroom.

Both of you stop in your tracks, flustered at the sight of you naked.

You immediately retreat to the bathroom, embarassed to find yourself naked in front of your boyfriend.

Wooyoung is equally embarassed but also turned on by the sight of you.

He knocks on the door, asking if you're okay.

"I just need a towel," you say through the door.

He retrieves a towel for you and knocks on the door again, where you open it slightly so you can grab the towel.

Before you can close the door, Wooyoung stops it and pushes it gently to open it.

You cover the front of your body with the towel, as you don't have time to cover your whole body.

You stand in awe as you find Wooyoung in front of you, and your eyes trail down to the obvious bulge sticking through his sweatpants.

"I wasn't expecting you to be back so early," you whisper.

"I wanted to surprise you," your boyfriend replies before stepping into the bathroom.

He uses a few of his fingers to lift your chin to meet your eyes, where you can see them glisten with lust.

He leans down to kiss you, the kiss soft and gentle.

You drop the towel so you can wrap your arms around his neck, and Wooyoung's hands touch your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You feel his bulge against your skin, growing even more. His breath hitches ever so slightly, erection growing.

His fingers trail up your body, stopping at your breasts. He starts to lightly trace them with his finger before starting to massage them.

You start to rub Wooyoung's bulge, making him moan into the kissing.

You start to remove his pants as he continues to trace your figure with his fingers. His erection is even more prominent through his boxers, and you see that precum is already leaking, as his boxers are darker in some areas.

You pull down his boxers and trace his erection with your fingers, making Wooyoung tremble ever so slightly.

You then suggest moving to the shower, Wooyoung removing his shirt before stepping in with you.

The water rains down on top of you two as you make out in the shower. It's a messy makeout session, but the two of you are enjoying yourselves.

Wooyoung pushes you against the wall, grabbing your butt and squeezing it, making you bite down on his lip.

"That's hot," his voice is gravely.

He then starts to become rougher, kissing your neck and leaving love bites, bruising your neck right away.

He starts to play with your breasts more and starts to rub your clit, making you moan.

You start to become dominate, pushing Wooyoung to a wall and bending down to become level with his erection. You put your mouth around his erection, your hand moving up his abs.

Water glistens against his body, making him look hotter than ever. He runs his hands through your hair, not holding his pleasure back any longer.

He pulls your hair, making you wince. He notices your pain and loosens his grip.

Before he hits his climax, you get up and Wooyoung lifts you up, grabbing your butt and pushes you against the wall.

He positions himself before pushing himself inside of you, making you hold onto him even tighter.

He thrusts inside of you, slow at first before picking up the pace. You moan, tightening your legs around his waist.

You scratch Wooyoung's back, feeling immense pleasure.

Before you know it, you orgasm as Wooyoung cums inside you as well.

Both of you breath heavily before Wooyoung removes himself from you and places you down.

He puts his arm on the wall, trapping you slightly. He rests his forehead on yours, staring intently on you.

You gently kiss him, Wooyoung placing his other hand on your waist.

You put your hand on his cheek before saying, "We should do stuff like this more often."

--------

I swear the next few imagines will be sweet & fluffy hehe

It's also a little after 7:30pm and it's only getting dark now...we love daylight savings.

Lastly, I decided to get off campus and part of my adventures led to me going to the National Mall :) my fav view is sitting at the Lincoln and looking towards the Washington Monument. My fav thing is night monumenting :)

I really appreciate that I live in Washington, DC~ I really love it. I'm glad I'm able to live in a city and go on random excursions if I so choose so. They cherry blossoms are blooming too :D

 They cherry blossoms are blooming too :D