[I] ▪ yeosang | shy

Kang Yeosang

Kang Yeosang. Dubbed the coldest guy around. Has a resting bitch face. Can't make a lot of friends because he doesn't talk much and because he seems unapproachable.

But you're curious about him. You want to get to know him. You find him appealing because he seems so cold and because you find him to he attractive.

You see him around a lot, as your college campus is fairly small. And because you've shared a couple of classes.

However, you're quite shy so you find it difficult to strike up a conversation with him. There aren't really any opportunities to talk with him, so you just observe from afar.

You don't know that 2 years after first encounter him will be your lucky chance.

You're sitting in the library minding your business, doing homework. You're doing some work that frustrates you, as you aren't good at that subject.

You sigh in frustration, dropping your pen on your notebook.

"Need some help? I'm good at that."

You look up and make eye contact with the one and only Kang Yeosang.

"Erm," you blush. "Yeah, I need help."

You look down, shy that Yeosang happened to be sitting at the same table as you. You didn't notice him sit down in front of you because you were so focused.

He had sat down in front of you because he has been eyeing you for the past 2 years as well.

When you were in classes together freshman year, he was intrigued by you because of your natural beauty and because you are quiet just like him.

"Here, let me take a look."

You hand Yeosang your notebook with the problems, and he looks them over. He taps his chin with his pen, thinking.

"Here, let me show you how to do them."

You spend the next hour listening to Yeosang explain the subject to you, answering all of the questions you have. You're amazed at his patience and his quiet, soothing voice.

You also converse a little with him as well, and you are happy to get to know him.

His demeanor is completely different than his actual personality.

At the end, you feel thankful for all of his help, and you express that to him.

He blushes before saying, "Thank you for taking the time to allow me to help you. People usually never take the time to allow me to do things like this, mainly because no one wants to get to know me. It's because I'm so shy. When I was younger, people would bully me for being so quiet. They would also tell me that I'm unapproachable and appear cold, so they would never give me a chance."

You simply smile, and tell him that you enjoyed talking to him.

"Do you want to get dinner?" You ask him, hoping to start a friendship, and maybe even more.

The two of you pack up and walk to the dining hall. You find that the silence between the two of you doesn't feel awkward. It feels natural, as if you've known him forever.

The two of you enjoy your meal and he walks you back to your dorm, not wanting to part with you.

"I'm happy we started talking. I've actually seen you around, and I think we've had some classes together. I'm excited to get to know you," you tell Yeosang.

"Me too. I'm glad we started talking. I hope to see you around," he shyly smiles at you.

"Let me get your number."

The two of you exhange contact information, in hopes of future endeavours together.

--------

Yeosang will forever hold a special place in my heart. He was the first one to catch my eye in ATEEZ. His outward appearance to me seemed cold but he's just the softest and shyest boi out there. He is talented & deserves more lines & attention.

I feel like I won't be updating as frequently anymore because I sinply have no ideas. More may come up in the future of course.

I am not as excited about ATEEZ as in the beginning either because I think my honeymoon faze with them is over. Like, that initial spark isn't there anymore. But I still adore & love them a lot though. I enjoy your comments and talking with you all though :) I'll always be lurking^^