[I] ▪ seonghwa | sugar & spice

As you're walking down the sidewalk, you admire the trees blowing slightly in the breeze as the bright red, yellow, and orange leaves rain down

You're bundled up in a scarf and jacket, earbuds in, hair blowing in the wind.

The leaves crunch under your feet as you step on them.

Your cheeks have a light pink tint to them, as it's starting to get chiller. The sunshine is the only thing that's keeping you even the slightest warm.

You think about a warm drink that could fill you, making you feel warm inside.

You wonder if you should get your usual coffee, or should go for some warm apple cider because it's fall.

You head into the local coffee shop that you pop in all the time.

You're greeted by absolute warmth and the fresh smell of coffee and pasteries.

You look around, hoping to spot your favorite person working there.

He makes eye contact with you, giving you a warm smile.

Your heart flutters at the sight of him because of how ethereal he is.

You're always in disbelief that you ended up becoming best friends with someone so beautiful inside and out.

Park Seonghwa is the epitome of a perfect person. His good looks and sweet personality make him like a prince that stepped out of a fairytale.

He's been there for you when you've needed someone to lean on, staying up late at night when you need someone to talk to.

He's been there during more carefree moments, where you're able to share jokes and laughs with.

He's helped you with essays and studying, motivating you to be a better student.

"Hi [Y/N], nice to see you."

"So formal at work," you chuckle.

"Just the usual formalities," Seonghwa gives you one of his breathtaking smiles.

"So, I'm thinking that because it's a chilly autumn day, I should get a hot apple cider."

"Sounds like a perfect idea."

You pay and wait for your drink, watching Seonghwa.

Everything about him is perfect. You love everything about him, from his hair to how he moves.