happily ever after

trigger warning ⚠️
pregnancy
death
car crash.....again
-
Angeluiqe
"baby im home" I called out to Billie,my girlfriend of 3 years,
no reply
"Billie?" I call out once again
no reply
I start walking up the stairs and into our bedroom to see a teary eyed Billie with what seems to be a pregnancy test in her hand.
"when were you gonna tell me ang" she says still looking at the stick but by the tone of her voice I can tell she isn't too happy with me.
"Billie" I start.
"just answer the damn question" she said as she escalated her voice.
I was thrown back in shock and soon began to pace myself.
"I wanted to wait to tell you" I said looking down at the hardwood floors.
"how far along are you?" She said obviously still upset.
"3 months" I manage to mumble under my breath.

"wow. and you wanted to tell me. when were you gonna do that? while you were giving labor" she says sarcastically and getting up off of the bed walking over to me.

"Billie I'm sorry this is a first for me and I can barely handle it myself and we're only teenagers, and your THE BILLIE EILISH if when are you gonna have time for a kid if I do have it. Your gonna be out touring the world and selling out shows." I cried out

"is that really what you think about me?" She says with a confused face.

"that's what I don't want to think about you but if I wanna have this kid then that stuff is true" I said wiping the tears I had on my face.

"wow thanks for the feedback ang" she said sarcastically before grabbing her keys and coat and shoving past me.

"Billie please don't do this" I cry out as she walks down the stairs.

She just ignored me and left slamming the door behind her.

-
13 hours later
-
Sitting on my bed deciding whether or not to call Billie. But suddenly my phone rings. I don't recognize the number but I still answer it.

"Hello?" I ask shaken up
"Hello Mrs. Harper I have some news for you" the person in the other line says.
"Yes. What is it" I ask
"Well earlier today we had a car crash and it included someone in your family" the voice spoke
"And who is that?" I said getting off of my bed.
"Her name is Billie Eilish."
"I'm so sorry for your lost." The voice spoke as they ended the call.

My everything.
I just lost my everything.
I soon broke down crying onto the ground just then I heard my brother come in to comfort me.

at the end.

"I wanted a happily ever after"
————————————————————————
sorry for the sad imagine again😩‼️
more to come⚠️💛
papi_skies out!!