addict 2

trigger warnings ⚠️
pregnancy
abuse
drugs
-
Abigail
I've been sitting up for hours waiting for Billie to arrive home when suddenly I hear my phone go off.

billie💞
heyyyy gonna be home late I'm out with friends!

I cry at the message seemingly because she had done this and sent the same message millions of times before when she would go sleep around on me. She didn't know that I knew but I just texted her back a simple

Me
okay....get home safe.

It was probably for the best that she doesn't come home now just because I've had some stuff to get done including get the babies things unpacked and pack up all of my things for the hospital bag. I know it's early but all the stress that I've been going through I'm pretty sure Laila and Lannie are coming early. Yes I'm having twins 2 girls . After I'm done with all of that I look at the time and see that it is almost midnight. I sigh in sadness as Billie hasn't arrived home yet but I waddle up the stairs and grab my phone while plopping down on the bed and opening my favorite app at the moment. POSTMATES!!
I immediately go to the McDonald's menu and order almost a pound of chicken nuggets and 2 large sprites. When my food gets here I sit on the couch and grab the remote turning on Netflix and binge watching "Pretty Little Liars" for the remainder of time it took me to eat my food.

I've finished eating and doing everything I had to do for today I feel myself getting exhausted and I go up to the room and plop down on the bed. I feel my eyes get heavy as I drift off to sleep but then I hear a large bang come from downstairs.

Classic Billie

I open up the drawer with the drugs in it and take it to the bathroom hiding it behind a tile in the bath. Here comes drunk Billie stumbling up the stairs and almost falling as she swings the door to our room open.

"Where have you been Billie" I yell from the bathroom as she falls into the bed and rolls to my side opening the drawer.

"Uhm I've been out with friends. Where is my shit!" She yells stumbling off the bed.
—————————————————
haha not done yet suckers part 3!!!!!
Not checked?!?
FiTE me ?!?
the next one is going to be a little short since it's the last one.
enjoy🦜🐐
papi_skies out!🕊