snapchat 3

trigger warnings ⚠️
none
-
Bea
I just pulled up to the airport and it is 6:38 in the morning. Billie's plane landed 8 minutes ago so I hope she's already off the plane and ready to go. I get out of the car and walk into the front entrance door.
-
I make my way to Starbucks after Billie texts me telling me that she is on her way she's just grabbing her bags. I order my usual iced coffee and find my way to a 1 seat table.

"is that bea?" I hear someone say behind me.

I turn around and there she stands.

"BILLIE" I yell getting out of my seat and embracing her into a hug which she embraces me back in.

"I'm happy your here" I say letting go from the hug.

"me too. you ready to go". She said pointing towards the door.

"Yeah let's go" I say grabbing one of her many bags and walking out to the car with her behind me.

-

The drive to my house was filled with conversation on getting to know each other better and each others interest and non interest.

Surprisingly we have a lot in common.

Finally after a 1 hour drive we get back to my house.

"We're here" I say excitedly.

(bea's house)"Wow when you said big I didn't know you meant like this" she said following behind me with a amazed look on her face

(bea's house)
"Wow when you said big I didn't know you meant like this" she said following behind me with a amazed look on her face.

"yeah but it's nearly empty in there. I just wanna turn 18 so that I can get my own house." I say sighing deeply before opening the door.

"I felt that" she say chuckling.

"Welcome to my home Eilish"
—————————————————-
okay im soooo sorry for not uploading. there is a lot going on right now and yeah. but there might me another part up today or tonight
bye bye lovies 🧚🏼‍♀️💞