sex ed

trigger warnings ⚠️
sex .
-
abril
"bri, you have school in 2 hours" my mom yelled from the second floor.

yeah no shit i have a fucking alarm that blast my ears off in the morning.

"yeah okay thanks mom!" i yell back to her.

i swing my legs over the bed so they touch the floor and finally i turn my alarm off.

i get off of the bed a stretch while i walk over to my closet pulling out a towel and starting my shower.

-

"you've got an hour abril ! i'm on my way to work. i left money on the table for you for the day. i won't be back until monday night.!" my mom yells leaving the house.

"alright i'm almost ready. i love you. be safe" i say as she leaves .

i don't really like being home alone at all. i have friends but it's just i wish that i could spend more time with my mom. it's like ever since my dad died she's been distant. but this isn't supposed to be a sop story.

i pull on my "babe." croptop that literally gets tighter every day i wear it, some high waisted blue jean shorts and my custom air force 1s. i skip my phone in my pocket and picked up my back back jumping open the 2 flights of stairs leading to my first floor. i pick up the about 300 of the 1,000 dollars my mom left me. i always tell her that i don't need it. i have a after school job and i have a summer job coming up the last day of school.
-
i grab my keys off of the hooks by the door and leave the house. i drive to school jamming out to my favorite spotify playlist.
-
i walk into the highschool and i am immediately attacked by my best friend finneas with a bear hug. me and him have been friends since he and his sister billie moved to ocean trail. he's been there for me like no one ever has.
-
"why heller there fin-fin" i say looking up at him as he lets me go.

"god why are you always so late!" he asks

"what do you mean school literally just started" i say looking at my phone as i read 8:30.

"yeah school started like 4 periods ago , we're in senior lunch so i guess you came in time for that ." he say nudging me in the arm as we walk down the hall.

"where's bills" i ask referring to billie

"oh she's in class. hold on let me check" finneas says opening a app called the "billie tracker".

"she's in sex ed." he says closing the app.

"yoooo you guys are too rich for me i swear" i crack off.

"oh shut up !" he says laughing

"i'm gonna go get her we're gonna go pick up something from that vegan restaurant up ocean boulevard." i say walking off and heading to rm. 492 mrs. patterson.

"yooo mrs. p open the door!" i say in a funny voice as she tries to ignore me i hear the class laughing loudly.

"go away miss. rollins , i have a class in session" she says at the door

"please i'm here for parent pickup" i say knocking again

"oh i know but miss. eilish has missed to many classes. and you are still a student abril not an adult." she says

"don't say it like i don't have a b+ in this class!" billie yells out

"that's the spirit eilish!" i say seductively winking at her to see her smirk at me.

"alright alright i'll leave" i say getting in my knees to hide from the window of the door as i pull a bobby pin out of my hair and stick it through the lock hole opening up the door.

"that's it i'm calling security"  mrs. patterson say dialing a number on the school phone.

"no need let's go baby face" i say grabbing billie as we run through the halls.

i pull her into a custodial closet and text finneas telling him we're talking with her teacher and to wait about 15 minutes. that's all i need.

i instantly grab billie lifting her up by her legs onto the wall leaving trails of kisses on her neck down to her collarbone earning soft moans from her.

i pull off her pants followed by her underwear as she bites her lip looking down at me.

i blow cold air on her clit as she throws her head back softly cursing herself.

i slowly stuck to fingers in her as she immediately puckers her lips and tightens her walls around my fingers.

i push in and out faster and faster out of her as she screams my name. i attach my mouth to her clit as i feel her wetting up on my fingers every time i pump in and out of her.

"fuck! fuck ! f-FUCK ! billie cries out as she rides out her high.

" alright elish your brother is waiting" i say kissing her cheek as we leave.
-
a.c🖇
855 word count