drug dealers 4

trigger warnings
you guys wanted a HaPpY ending.
-
billie (holy shittttersssss)
"baby" i say shaking veah (don't remember her name 😯)
"yes daddy?" she stirs rolling over to face me.

"we have to get our bags ready." i tell her as i stand off the bed.

"i know i know. i'm up." she says jumping off of the bed onto  the floor.

she stops in the middle of the room as she stares at the laundry basket.

"what are you looking at?" i say looking at the basket seeing my bloody clothes from last week.

"billie i-i ..." she falls to the floor into full sobs.

"baby i'm okay look at me." i say as she looks me in my eyes

"i'm okay i promise... i would never leave you." i say picking her up.

"i love you" she says sniffing up her tears.

"i love you too baby..." i say kissing her head.

"now let's pack.."
-
me and veah walk down the stairs of the airbnb (they sold all of they're houses). when we get to the end of the stairs we see danielle and diego sitting down on the couch. i can tell danielle has been crying and diego looks stressed the fuck out.

"what the fuck is up?" vaeh says sitting next to danielle.

i sit next to diego as he keeps is head in his hands.

"well.." danielle sniffs up.

-
we were all in the jeep . diego driving. danielle in the passenger seat and me and veah in the back.

we've been driving for like a day before we pull into the driveway of this huge ass house.

"yooo!" i shout out

"yep 7 bedrooms 9 bathrooms. 3 kitchens, 3 floors. attic. basement. pool. in-home hospital. and a gameroom." he spits out.

"holy shit" i say

"i know..." he puts a arm over danielle's shoulder. "and a great place for the baby." her smiles

"our baby" she smiles

"my baby!" veah says

"our baby!" i say looking at everybody ."
-
lolololololol
i get to see my boyfriend todayyyy!

how would you guys feel if i made a book about random shit.
like ...
•storytimes
•songs i like
•unpopular opinions
•ANYTHING YOU WANT!
-
also i'm gonna reupload "concert" cuz you guys are up my ass about that.

buttttt... i'm gonna re-upload an alternative chapter on this part .. idk when but it's not gonna be a happy ending.