stood up

trigger warnings ⚠️
fighting
-
joey
me and billie are on her 3rd show in tour and she hasn't been happy the last couple days.
She had just been assigned a PR relationship with this asshole named Q.

"ughhh FUCK! with all these shows we barely spend time together!" she yells pacing the room

"baby it's okay we're gonna go on a date tomorrow okay ?" i suggest

"i would love that" she says calming down as she lays on the bed right next to me.

i snuggle comfortably into her as we turn our heads to each other. staring into each other's eyes.

i kiss her passionately. slowly. it last for a minute before i pull away into a smile and snuggle my face in her neck.
-
i woke up the next morning excited about today.

a first date with billie. i didn't know what we were doing or what she had planned at all but by the looks she gave me through out the whole morning and afternoon i could tell it was going to be amazing.
-
i knew what was planned for us was in her notebook because when i walked by her while she wasn't looking i read the page only seeing "date night" written at the top. i quickly looked away because i didn't wanna see the rest.

about 30 minutes later i was chilling in the next room when i heard billie scream.

"MY NOTE BOOK!" she screamed louder

"I CANT FIND IT" she yelled

we all searched for like 2 hours for her notebook around the hotel building and the studio even all the green rooms.

at this point she was crying hysterically. as she kept repeating "it had EVERYTHING in it, it's gone" as she cries.

we go back into green room only to find the notebook sitting right where she left it.

"bro. are you serious. somebody took it." she stormed off looking through the book seeing that a page was ripped out.

"our page" she said looking at me with sad eyes

-
the rest of the afternoon went on and i was now getting ready for our date.

i slipped on a red lace bodysuit with a black leather skirt and red boots .

i looked sexy as hell.

i waited for billie to arrive for about 15 minutes before taking my shoes off and relaxing a little.

about 30 minutes later i was getting spammed under shaderoom post and photos.

i clicked on the links and when i say the photo my heart dropped.

i saw billie at a restaurant mouth tagging the guy she's in a PR relationship with.

i examined the photo a little more closely.

i noticed key things that were off about the photos.

her hand was stretched open.

her hand was clenched around her wrist

and the veins in her head popped out.

.
i was still a little pissed she didn't call me before it all happened but i couldn't be upset to much. this was her job.

a couple hours later, about 2 am . there were soft nicks at my door.
i was on groupchat with a couple of friends but i told them i had to go. i got up and opened the door revealing a tired looking billie standing there with her eyes red and puffy, a giant hoodie on , swollen lips, and purple hand marks on her wrist.

i just held her tight as she cried in my arms.

because i knew what happened. the kiss was forced.
-
sorry for not being very active
my mom is really sick and with my 10th grade year coming up it's gonna me hard as helllllll!
but enjoy !
😻🍍