house party

trigger warnings
mentions sexual abuse or harassment
-
kaylee
we pull the door open and are hit with the smell of drunk , sweaty people. i look over to carly scrunching my nose up as she laughs.
"why are you doing that!" she laughs.
"yo you don't smell that" i say
"yeah i smell it but it's a party. of course it's gonna smell like this." she says
"let's just go get drunk!" she yells grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the kitchen where the drinks are setup like shit.
she picks up a big red solo cup and fills it halfway with a clear liquid than the other halfway with fruit punch.
"here drink up" she says handing me the cup
"i don't think i should." i say
i'm not really a drinking person even in situations where i do drink, i don't drink a lot because all of my friends end up getting hammered and i have to drive them home.
"aw come on. please" she drags out
"fine." i say grabbing the cup and taking it to the head.
"that's my girl"
-
i stumble across the crowded living room and try going up the stairs when i feel my arm get caught.
"hey cutie" a man say looking me head to toe.
"hola!" i say cheerfully even when i'm drunk like shit.
"wanna go up to a bedroom" he asks winking.
"i'm okay i'm just gonna lay down" i say stumbling past him up the stairs, managing to get myself in the bedroom on the bed.
-
billie
i watch as the drunk girl stumbles by the man. i'm not a stalker or anything i just say her taking shots with her friends and she drunk quite a bit. her friends are drunker than her so i just wanna keep a eye on her. when i come to parties i stay away from the drinks and drugs. but all my friends get hammered.
i snap out of my thoughts and see him walking up the stairs. i decide to follow him but slowly.
about 15 minutes later he was in the room.
i didn't go in yet.
i braced myself and bust open the door to see him grinding himself on top of her.
i run over taking my fist and jabbing it in his face until he fell to the floor.
"she wanted it !" he kept crying out .
"she's fucking sleep. how in the fuck did she want it !" i say choking him .
he grabs my hands with his hands in a attempt to escape. i just kept choking until he passed out.
-
kaylee
i wake up to see that i'm sleeping on top of someone. i start to panic instantly.

"shhh shhh it's okay" i hear a girl voice say

i look up until my eyes meet hers , her gorgeous ocean eyes.

"did we. uhm you know" i asks nervously

"oh no no no. see there was a guy in here with you. and i didn't think you wanted him because you were asleep. i was gonna y'all one of your friends but i think they left. so i came up here. i can leave if you want." the girl rants

"no don't leave. please." i smile shyly

"what's your name?" she asks

"kaylee" i say playing with her necklaces

"that's gorgeous" she says

"what's yours?" i ask looking up at her

"me? i'm billie."
-
so i'm back ?
uhm i have school in like a hour .
i'm writing this in the shower. lmao 😂
but thank you for 50k
next goal : 70k by halloween !