listen before i go

trigger warnings ⚠️
breakups.
-
Luna
I've been up crying almost all night. Today is April 24 2019. This is the day that Billie leaves for tour. I won't be able to go with her because of school and my life here in LA. I helped her pack last night and Finneas came over and we had a little family night with popcorn, candy, movies, and the best puppy in the worlddd PEPPER! While I see Billie still sleeping I go downstairs to talk to Finneas. He soon notices me and my emotional era.

"What's wrong Lu" he says looking at me, his face filled with confusion.

"F-Finneas I just really don't want you guys to leave. There is no one else in the world I wanna be with but you guys. I wish I could go. I'm so sorry. I don't want you guys to hold out on tour. I'm gonna miss you guys soooo much" I sob quickly into his chest.

" awww it's okay we won't be gone for long periods of time, just a couple weeks at a time. We will be back" he says shushing me and giving me a tight hug.

I've always seen Finneas as a brother. When me and Billie would argue and I would cry he would take me to Taco Bell. So this was the daily breakdown.

"what's going on down here"  Billie says walking down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

"Luna is afraid that we're gonna leave her forever and she doesn't want us gone for long" Finneas said to Billie before she plopped her seldom the couch.

"Aww baby come here" she says hugging me as I lay close to her chest.

After a few minutes I finally get over my moods.

"Okay and enough of the mushy talk. Your going on tour in 3 hours baby" I say pulling out of her grasp and wiping my face.

For the next 3 hours we just enjoyed the time we had left with each other for a while. We jumped around the house and played hide and seek. We ate a lot and Finneas even tried to cook which was a disaster. And most importantly we enjoyed each others company.

While we were finishing up hide and seek I heard a alarm go off. I follow the alarm and find Billie sitting on the floor in the office staring blankly at her phone.

"What is it" I say getting closer

"It's time to leave" she says, her voice cracking mid-sentence.

"Well I guess I'll see you when you get back baby" I say as my voice cracks also but I smile through the  pain.

She looks at me with tears at her eyes and she gets up and hugs me really tight. Finneas comes in the room with a sad face as I'm pretty sure he is aware of what time it is.

"Aww come her Fin" I saw holding my free arm out with Billie in the other. He walks over and hugs me as tight as Billie is.

"It's okay guys, but we gotta get you guys to the airport." I say walking over to grab my keys as Billie and Finneas are still hanging onto me.

"Guys go get your stuff" I say pulling them off of me.

"Okay ughhhh" they say stomping upstairs in unison.

They both come downstairs with their bags and we go to the car and begin our drive.
-
We arrive at the planes and I wake Billie and Finneas up and we get out of the car. I walk them over to the planes and the man at the runway takes their bags and place them in the plane.

"Billie and Finneas I love you both soooo much. Don't leave me forever okay?" I say hugging them.

"We promise" Finneas says getting on the plane.

"Billie what are you waiting for?" I say as Billie stands before me

"I need to give you this" she says pulling out a tape and handing it to me:

She gives me a long passionate kiss and then she gets on the plane and it flies off.

I look down at the tape as it reads.....

"Listen before I go?"
—————————————————-
nice little update
spring break is coming up sooooo non-stop writing here I come?!?
non checked?
you know the drill
FiTE me?!?
enjoy🌵⚠️
papi_skies out!!⛅️💞