teenage fever

trigger warnings ⚠️
none
-
jailey
I walk down the halls with my head down trying not to show the scars over my face followed by my black eye.
-
"cmon it'll be fun" justin said
"i'm not ready justin."
"we've been dating for 4 fucking months!" i wince as he elevates his voice.
"please don't be like this" i say softly
he scoffs and heads for the door.
i flow close behind him and grab ahold of his wrist.
"don't leave me" i cry out
i fall to the floor in complete shock of what's happening. before i could grab ahold of my thoughts he jumps on the top of me and pounds his finest heavily into my face before removing my clothes and satisfying himself.
"please stop"
-
As I remember last night vividly i pull over my hoodie as tears begin to sting my eyes.

"yoooo jai!" my best friend billie comes up from behind me and hugs me tight.

I wince at her touch as her arms close around my scars and bruises.

She quickly pulls away in confusion walking to face me.

"What's wrong" she says full of sadness and confusion.

"nothing in okay." i say while my face still faces the floor.

"look at me jailey" she says blankly , holding my chin and her fingers.

"i'm okay billie really" i say

"cmon let's go pee-pee" (i amuse myself ik) she says dragging me to the bathroom by my hand, not toughly.

We enter the restroom and she immediately reaches for my chin lifting it slowly.

As she reveals my face. She makes a loud gasp and cover her mouth while tears come to her eyes.

"what the fuck jai" she cries

"billie it's nothing i promise" my voice shakes as the hot tears begin to sting my cheeks.

"i thought you said that you were okay" she says more firmly

"i am. he said he was sorry and he would never do it again" i say

"never again my ass" she says heading to the bathroom door.

"no please billie no!" i plead as she tries to leave the restroom.

She tugs away from me and leaves the bathroom and i just sit there and cry until i can't anymore. As I dry my eyes I hear screaming and yelling outside of the restroom.

As soon as I step out I see Billie on top of justin, pounding his face to the floor in a heavy motion.

"that's my girl"
-
a.c ❤️
(be on the lookout for my new book)