night shift

trigger warnings
almost robbery
-
Aria
"okayyyy lance ill see you after my shift ends" i say pulling away from my best friend to go to my evening job.

"please be safe" he pleads looking at me with puppy dog eyes

"i promise l. where is the bus anyways?" i question looking around the school lot.

"i don't know ill probably just call my mom to get me." he says pulling out his phone.

"absolutely not. get in" i say unlocking the car door and getting in after him.
-
"okay bye l." i yell out of the window of my car.

"bye love you" he says before entering the house and closing the door.

-
i enter my house and go to my room to see my work outfits laid out on the bed with my shoes. i smile to myself and put everything on. walking into the bathroom i ran into the doorframe since the lights in there were off. i shake it off and redo my upwards ponytail. i walk back out into the room and put on my shoes, grabbing my phone, and leaving the house.
-
"aria, sorry for the inconvenience  but can you work the rest of my shift. anya's in labor. ill give you my paycheck for the week please." jonathan pleads.

"yeah no biggie . tell her i said congrats" i say as he smiles and leaves the convenient store.

a couple minutes after jonathan leaves. a white car pulls up and shuts off. i see a girl with her hood on get out and walk into the store. she immediately walks to the back.

she walks back up to the counter and places her stuff on down with her head still down.

i ring the stuff up and state her total.

"13.62, how would you like to pay?" i ask .

"like this" she says pulling out a gun from her pockets and holding it up.

she had on a ski mask but you could still see her eyes. ocean blue. i remember these eyes from somewhere.

"billie ?"

"aria ?"

"yeah it's me you can put the gun down eil's" i say referring back to her high school nick name.

"sorry about that"
—————————————————-
this was supposed to be out yesterday but due to personal issues i wasn't able to reach that goal. here it is though.
hopefully i can upload something tomorrow 😊
bye bye lovies 🗣💍