instagram

@billieeilish tweeted

-surprise from me and bebe! can you guess!

@-are you getting married yet?

@-going on tour together!?!

@-is she pregnant???
-
Bella
"Bebe!" I hear Billie yell from upstairs.

"Yes baby?" I call up

"They're catching onto it" she says back.

I get up from the couch and walk up the stairs into our bedroom.

"You wanna tell them now?" I ask.

"Yeah we're gonna go live" she said setting up her phone.

"OhhhhOHOHhoh, are we telling them yet!?" Finneas says flipping onto the bed.

"Yes bozo that's what we're doing now." Billie said opening Instagram and going onto the live setting.

"Wait before we start. Finneas can you pleaseeeeeeee get me a bottle of water" Billie says dragging out the word please.

Finneas rolls his eyes and laughs at her request. He runs downstairs and grabs a water and runs back up throwing it to Billie as she starts the live again.

She opens up the water and takes a sip then pulls a disgusted look to her face as she spits the water on the marble floor.

"BILLIE!" I yell

"This shits sparkling?!" She yells throwing the bottle at Finneas as he cracks up.

"yeah yeah whatever let's just tell them." Billie says turning around and laughing

"Okay guys so I know about three hours ago I posted a tweet telling you guys we have a surprise and to stay tuned for that surprise."  Billie says pulling me to her lip and touches my stomach.

"We're pregnant!"
—————————————————-
hola💚
hope you enjoyed this💞
thanks for 4.82k reads let's get to 6k by next Wednesday
If we can ill upload lots of chapters the following day 🤭
bye bye lovies 👍🏽🥰