im leaving soon

trigger warnings ⚠️
sadness
-
Billie
I sit on the rooftop as I stare into the dark night sky lit up by the city lights. I come here just to get away from reality. My problems more specifically. Over the past years I've went from Billie the weird homeschooled girl to Billie 'Apple's Up Next Artist'. People tell me I should feel grateful and that I'm lucky but I am grateful and it's not luck. I just wish fam wasn't this way. All the paparazzi and all the interviews and magazine covers. Don't get me wrong all of this stuff is for my fans, which I don't really think of them as fans they're more like family. More family than I've ever had. All my actual parents care about of me getting to the top of fame. That's not just all I  want out of my life. I want to be able to live freely with my parents and my brother without all this commotion.

The more my life goes on the more deep this stuff gets. I can't escape anything. My life's out on the open. Well most of it. I've been hiding something from the world. Trust me it's not as bad as half the other shit on the internet about me.

"Billie Eilish on drugs?"

"Billie Eilish needs help"

"Billie Eilish is an Industry Plant?"

It's all bullshit. But hey who am I. I'm just the girl this shits about. This is my life and people are talking about it like I don't have feelings. I have fucking feelings people! Why can't they see that? The don't think this stuff hurts me. I'm not on fucking drugs, I don't need help, and I'm damn sure not and industry plant.  Like damn I worked my ass off to get where I am today and I'm damn sure not gonna give it up for people who think otherwise. Anyways enough of that. Let's move on to what I was telling you. I'm gay. Yep just flat out gay. I'm just like girls. But anyways my life hasn't been easy. So before judge me. Just think about how I'm a real person. A normal person. Just like the rest of you. Because in an instant. I can be gone. So please think about my feelings next time you talk about things that aren't true about me or anyone else just think about how it makes them feel.

because im leaving soon
—————————————————-
this wasn't a easy chapter to write just because all of my emotions are bottled up in these 427 words. please be considerate of what you do and say to people. we all are the same.

bye bye lovies 🎡🧚🏼‍♀️