jealousy

trigger warnings ⚠️
it's in the title ?
-
teegan
"we're gonna be late to our reservation if you don't hurry up. i yell upstairs to billie

"i need my chains t!" she yells back down

"you don't need 83 chains to go to olive garden!" i say as she comes down the stairs wearing 18 chains.

"good enough" i say as we go out to the car and begin our route to olive garden.
-
"hello i'm asha i'll be your server today can i start you guys off with anything" the waiter says.

"i'll just have a water with lemon" billie says looking at the menu.

"and what about you pretty" the waiter says leaning closer to me.

"uh sprite.. thank . you..?" i stutter out as i look at billie, giving the waiter a death stare.

"okay" she says winking at me and then leaves the table.

as she leaves i pick up my menu and laugh behind it.

"that's not funny" billie says

"aww baby . i'm not paying attention to her." i say reaching across the table to grasp her hand.

"here you guys go." the waiter says handing us out drinks.

"now can i start you guys off with something to eat" the waiter says seductively looking at me to start.

"oh uh i'll have the.... chaser salad and grilled chicken please." i say looking down at the menu still.

"of course" she says biting her lip.

"and you" she says looking down at the notepad while talking to billie.

"her pussy. you know since she's my girlfriend. but oh you probably meant the menu oh i'll have the chicken alfredo thanks" billie rambles.

i spit out my drink in shock as i just stare at the waiter as her eyes are wide.

"oh well look at that i'm off work now." the waiter says looking down at an imaginary watch as she scurries away.

"billie !" i say kicking her foot under the table

"what i had to let her know. she won't be returning to this table" billie says smiling

"ohhh jealously looks good on you"
-
a.c 🤯
(quick little chapter)