addict 3

trigger warnings ⚠️
pregnancy
abuse
drugs
-
Abigail
"Please don't curse and I don't know where your stuff is" I say out of anger

"Yes you do and give it back you didn't but it did you" she yelled stomping to the bathroom and looking at me.

"Billie what have you done to yourself?" I say analyzing her bright red eyes with dark bags inter them and her blue and red veins popping out of her neck and arms.

"Nothing just fucking give me my shit" she yells pushing me aside

"Don't do this, this is what he was afraid of, you getting out of hand with this shit" I yelled pushing her back only to be met with a sharp fist flying across my face making me stumble and fall back into the tub. I quickly put my hand up to my face and felt heat where she had hit me.

I look up at her to see her in complete shock. She runs over to the tub and helps me out. The only reason I take her help is because I can't do shit for myself I'm 7 months pregnant how am I gonna leave.

"Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean it" she says walking me over to the bed and laying me down.

"It's fine you know that just get me some ice" my voice cracks as I push the sentence out.

She stumbles down the stairs and stumbles back up the stairs to hand me the ice. I put it to my face and laid down on my side of the bed only to be met by Billie filling her side of the bed.

She cuddled with her head in the crook of my neck I could feel and smell her breath which smelt like liquor as she spoke into my ear.

"I'm so sorry baby I'll never do this again. I love you" She says

"I love you too" I say honestly

I sit and fall asleep just waiting until the daytime falls upon us again.....

-

It's currently 6 in the morning and I roll over in the bed to be caught by nothing. No Billie. Nothing. I open my eyes to see that she isn't where she was the night before. I roll out of bed and walk around the house. I soon walk into the bathroom and then I see it. Her on the floor with white fizz coming from her mouth as she lays on the floor shaking.

"BILLIE" I yell as I dove on the floor shaking her and laying her in a different position so that she doesn't choke and die.
I reach for the phone and call 911.
The ambulance pulls up to the house along with Maggie, Finneas, and Patrick, I've always seen them like a family since they have done more for me than my actual parents. I hug Maggie and cry in her shoulders as they take Billie in the truck.

"Is anyone coming on the ride?" The driver asks.

"Me!" I yell immediately running and hopping into the back of the truck and drive off to the hospital.

-

They have her stable but she isn't quite aware of what was going on.  I'm currently talking with the doctors and they are telling me her condition and how she plans to fix it.

" she gonna have to go back to rehab" they spoke and I guess that's where the twins had had it because soon after my water broke signaling that my angels were coming into this world.

"Oh shit I'm in labor" I screamed at the top of my lungs and after I said that Maggie, Finneas, and Patrick came running into the hallway.

"Okay let's get you to the rooms" the doctor said grabbing a nearby wheelchair and wheeling me into my room where Billie was.

After everything that has happened between me and Billie I feel like this is our breakthrough. I feel like it was all just for this moment right here. I know it sounds crazy but I do horrible shit to Billie to we've gotten into fights where i was the one hitting and yelling at her but we've made up every time. That's what makes us meant to be.

-
"Welcome to the world babies" I say as I hold Lannie and Billie holds Lalique while she is sitting in my hospital bed.

"I love you Abi and you Lannie and you Lalia" she says placing a kiss on those people in the specific order.

"Aww baby I love you too" I say giving her a peck on the lips. We both take notice at the girls smiling with their eyes closed they are obviously happy that their mommies are getting along.

Life is pretty good at the moment

She was an addict.
—————————————————
Longest imagine yet?!?
I LOVED WRITING THIS!!
side note: if you know someone who is going through abuse or a hard time in life call these numbers
suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255
drug abuse hotline:
855-817-7317
domestic abuse hotline: 317-880-0000
enjoy🦜😩
papi_skies out!!👋🏽😘🏐