babysitter 3

trigger warnings ⚠️
you'll see 🥳
-
Ella
I just dropped Eli off with his friends for a sleepover. I'm heading back to the house where billie is waiting for me but before i go home i'm gonna take a little detour.

victoria secret

I walk right over to the lingerie and pick up about 4 things before checking out.

-I pull into another store to pick up 3 more things

-
I pull into another store to pick up 3 more things.
-cloth trench coat
-fishnets
-heels
——
i enter and exit the store quickly getting everything i need.

i get into the car and blast music all the way back home.

i get into the house and set the stuff down in the lobby and go upstairs in search for billie.

i know she's probably sleep but i can't hear her snores , i can't hear anything because of the way the walls are built.

i head all the way upstairs and to my bedroom where i assume billie is.

"fuck billie right there" stassie moans

"BITCH!" i yell running over to the back of stassie grabbing her my her extensions and dragging her off of the bed , taking brutal punches to her face until she isn't opening her eyes or breathing anymore.

i run over to billie and grab her my her hair but i can't carry through with anything. i just put my hands around her neck not tightly though and just cry until i black out.

-
i wake up to a bright light and all i see is white and all i can hear  is beeping.

I try to sit up but sharp pains arise in all parts of my body.

"shhhhh , honey , take it easy" the nurse says

I try to open my mouth to say something but i just cough.

"here give her this"  the other nurse says giving me water.

i take small gulps of water until i am able to speak again.

"what happened" i question

"well honey you had a major stroke and a panic attack" the nurse says .

"where's billie" i ask the nurse

"she is seeing another patient. Ms. Anastasia Beverly. you all arrived here together from the same place" she explains

then small but important details from last night came into my mind.

"okay thank you" i say blankly turning and staring out of the window from my bed .

as the door closes i just begin to break down. everything i've been through and she decides to go see the girl who she cheated on me with. great.

"fuck this" i say pulling the tubes out of my arms and nose.

as soon as i do that the alarms start to go off and immediately nurses come zooming into my room trying to hook me back up.

as the large crowd of nurses finally i see a blurry image of a turquoise haired girl with bloodshot eyes. almost like she's been crying for years.

"billie?" i say before i feel metallic liquids overflowing my mouth. blood.

billie rushes to me and grips my hand crying loudly as the nurses try to get her to leave but she wouldn't budge. she just stood there crying.

soon the images i see completely blur out until i see all black and i can't feel billie's hand along with anything else but a sharp caving pain in my body.

"ella please please don't leave me!" muffles through my ear before i cannot feel, hear, or say anything.

just the excruciating pain in my body as i feel it caving in.

just like that.

i'm gone.
-
hah gotcho ass!
-
a.c 🤠