party animals

Billie
"Ahhh fuck Billie I'm coming" Sydney yells
"Hurry up we're gonna be late" I yell from downstairs
(y'all got some dirty minds)
"Okay okay I'm done" Sydney said coming down the stairs wearing this.

Billie"Ahhh fuck Billie I'm coming" Sydney yells"Hurry up we're gonna be late" I yell from downstairs (y'all got some dirty minds)"Okay okay I'm done" Sydney said coming down the stairs wearing this

(little backstory: Sydney and Billie are not dating they have been best friends for 10 years and they are both bisexual so yes)
"Ohhhh look at my bestie" I say dancing around

"Okurrrrr" She says doing a little twerk.

"Okay you ready to go" I say picking up my keys and jacket

"Yep let's go" She says running out to the car.

We pull up to Eli and Issac's house and we get out the car and walk into the house only to be hit my the smell of weed, liquor, and sweat.
The both of us scrunch our faces up and make our way to the drinks. We had a couple rounds just so that the drunk would kick in faster and just as we thought, it did. We fought our way through the crowd and found a spot that would fit the both of us. Dancing the night away like we never had before. But as I'm dancing I look into Sydney's eyes and this spark arises in my body. It may be because I'm drunk or maybe I should face the fact that I have feelings for my best friend. I quickly look away from her and she seems to catch on to my change in emotion.

"You feel it too huh?" She asks

"What do you mean" I ask in response

"Come on I know you just caught feelings for me. I had the same reactions when I caught them for you" She says putting her head on my shoulder.

I can't believe I feel this way or if it's just the liquor but it feels like this is what my heart wants so I go for it. I lean in kissing her and it doesn't take long for her to kiss back. This wasn't a lustful kiss, it was more of a passionate kiss. After it was over I immediately pulled her out to the car.

"Ughh I'm so happy that I can say this" I say putting my hands in the air.

"What?" Sydney asks

"I'm in love with you Syd"
————————————————————————
Welp there is that imagine
Hope you enjoyed‼️
(go check out my book our little secret it's about Billie so yea👍🏽🤪)