her

trigger warnings ⚠️
none🤭
-
A/N: hey lovies were about to hit 1k and I'm honestly sooo excited. I love all of you very much and thank you for supporting my book❤️.
-
Piper
"Rachel lets go girl" I yell up the stairs to Rachel who is just sitting on her phone.

Today is the first time that I'm going out since my breakup with Billie. She went on tour and I couldn't go. So that's why we ended things. But we still love each other I'm sure of it.

"I'm on my way" she says coming down the stairs all dressed.

"We're literally just going to a house party" I say laughing

"I can still dress up let's go" she says running out to the car.
-
"TOUCH MY NECK AND ILL TOUCH YOURS! YOU AND THOSE LITTLE HIGH WAISTED SHORTS OH!" We yelled through the interior of the car as we speed through the streets to the party.

We soon arrive to the colorful lit house and get out of the car. Welcoming ourselves we waltz right in and immediately are hit with the smell of alcohol and weed. I scrunch my nose up and Rachel seems to notice. She laughs and takes my hand and drags me to the kitchen. We get out night started by drinks. She looks pretty hammered after 3 drinks but me on the other hand I'm completely sober. I take her and we sit on the couch and take pictures. As we are snapping pictures I look in the background seemingly because I see something or someone very familiar.

"Billie?"
—————————————————-
part 2 coming up today for sure!
checked.
we're gonna hit 1k!!!
okay that's enough for now.
bye bye lovies 💞🥺