babysitter

trigger warnings ⚠️
none
maybe a little gay stuff
-
ella

"yooooo shit-face, you got chocolate milk on my sheets!" i yell at my 14 year old brother eli.

"fuck you" he says pushing me off the bed.

I hit the floor hard as he begins laughing.

"your gonna regret that you little shit" i say tackling him and grasping my hands around his neck.

Until my door opens revealing my unsatisfied parents.

"would you get off of your  brother please." my mom say face palming herself.

"whatever." i say blankly, sitting up on my bed.

"we're leaving for the week, i need you guys to be in your best behavior."  my dad says

that means we have a babysitter, the same babysitter we have all the time. billie.

We give our parents hugs and kisses and just like that there gone.

"don't worry i won't tell our parents that your dating our babysitter" my brother says plugging in his earpods.

Yes I am dating Billie. I'm 17, I can do what I please.
-
I hear a car door close and knocking begins on my front door.
I skip down the stairs and open it for her.

"hi baby" i say engulfing her in a hug.

"hey angel" she says pecking my lips.

"gross." my brother says walking towards us.

"hey booger" billie says hugging him and putting him in a headlock.

Billie and Eli have been close ever since she started working here. Soon after me and Billie got close and here we are now.

"sup noodles" he says laughing as she releases him out of a head lock.

"wait! where's my nickname" i whine

Billie and Eli just look at each other and laugh. I guess that's just there thing.

I laugh to myself and run over to the couch colliding it with my body. Eli and Billie follow. Eli sits on the far left of his phone and Billie finds home right next to me.

We turn on Netflix and continue watching Pretty Little Liars for about 2 hours before me, billie, and eli doze off to sleep.

I wake up and look around me to see that Billie and Eli are gone. I walk upstairs and go to Eli's room to see him in bed sleeping.

I skip back downstairs. I walk back over to the couch to call billie. When the ringing begins , I hear Billie's ringtone by the kitchen. I walk over there and see a note.

went to the store
i'll see you later angel.
-bilz
-
Hopefully she brings back food I like, I'm literally starving.
-
I sit down at the island in the kitchen and start scrolling on instagram when suddenly Billie's phone goes off.

I look down at it seeing that it was just her mom saying she loves her.

I get the urge to look through her phone. I pick it up and enter the passcode. I immediately go to text messages.

wifey ❤️🔏

billie- hey mamas wyd?

wifey ❤️🔏- nothing yet... come over.

billie- be right there queen.
5:27 pm
-
I look down at my watch and read 6:19 pm.

My eyes sting with tears as i throw the phone to the floor. why isn't it breaking ?
-
"baby i'm back!" billie yells joyfully

"i'm right here"
i say nonchalantly

"what's wrong ?" she say sitting down.

"you went to the store for a hour and didn't bring back any food?" i say motioning to her empty hands.

"they didn't have what you like" she lies.

"hmm. and what's this on your neck?" i say pointing to the hickey like bruise.

"oh i- uh burned myself with the straightener." she lies again

"oh okay billie. take your phone and get your stuff and go back to your wifey." i say staring her in the eyes.
-
a.c 😆