café

trigger warnings ⚠️
none😌
-
Anna
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off in my ear. I shut it off and roll out of my bed making my way to my bathroom.
-
I throw this on

and leave the house

and leave the house. As I'm walking I decided go to my local café since I had nothing else to do.
-
I soon arrive to the café and go inside to the front counter and order. I take my Latte and walk over to a booth. As I'm sitting I hear the bell ring again signaling that someone just came in. I look to the back and see her. Billie. The girl who broke my heart 2 years ago. Here in front of me. I grab my things and start to make my way out. Before I'm able to walk all the way out I feel someone grip my arm but not very tightly. I swing my body around to be met Billie staring at me.

"Anna please" She begs

"Please What Billie. You broke me" I say yanking my arm back from her grasp.

"let me just explain" she said softly.

"explain how you left me when i needed you the most. you ghosted me in my worst times" i yelled making the people in the café stop and look at us. I was loud but I didn't care, the café wasn't as busy as it was usually.

"Please just let me talk to you" she said gesturing to a open booth.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. She followed and sat down right across from me.

"why billie?" I said as my voice cracked.

She looked up at me with her glossy eyes. Not saying a word but saying so much. Just with her looks.

"I needed you Billie. It was like you just threw my feelings out the window." I said catching my breath.

"I didn't wanna hurt you" she says playing with her rings

"You didn't wanna hurt me" I scoff  "you leaving hurt me the most". I say

"My brother was murdered and you just left!" I scream making the people in the café leave.

"I know and I'm sorry but I had stuff going on too Anna! My mom was hit by a car for gods sake. I didn't want to leave you in a time of need but I was hurting inside and you were too and I didn't think that 2 people grieving together was the best solution for us" she says putting her face in her hands.

"That doesn't make up for it Billie. You left we could have helped each other in a time of need. Instead you chose to run away from your problems. Why? We could have helped each other Billie." I yelled out once again.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. IM IN LOVE WITH YOU. That's why I chose to leave. I knew you weren't ready and I didn't wanna pressure you into anything so I left." She said crying.

I get up and she gets up to. I grab her and engulf her into a hug.

"I love you too" I say crying
—————————————————-
ahhh love?!?
i love this
but i hope you like it too
bye bye lovies 🎡💞