addict

trigger warnings ⚠️
pregnancy
drugs
abuse
-
Abigail
I come home from my appointment to check on the baby which Billie wasn't able to make it to like all the other ones.
About 10 months ago me and Billie wanted to have kids. We went to the doctors and got me inseminated with one of my closest friends sperms. I know crazy right. Anyways I'm currently 7 months pregnant and I have a abusive baby momma and I'm close to birth.
-
I get inside of the house and place my purse on the counter in the kitchen.

"Billie" I yell out
no response
"Of course" I say in frustration
I walk into the bedroom and go to the bed sitting in my side. I open the drawer and as soon as I open it I see.

She is doing drugs again.

Me and Billie met a a support group. I was in for depression and she was in for drug use, specifically herion. I caught her using in her dorm a couple of times but I never said anything because we were the only people each other had in that place. One night I went to her room and we just hung out and talked until it got heated. We made out and I always knew I was into girls and that's what led up to this. I was 13 when my mom found out that I liked girls. She called me names like "fag" or "homophobic slut" after I started expressing my liking for girls even more she kicked me out at 15 and now I'm struggling with depression and I'm in a support group.

"I love you Abi" Billie said holding me against her chest

"I love you too billie" I say kissing her hands which had markings and scars all over.
—————————————————
It literally just took me 10 minutes to write this sooooo part 2 coming up!!!!

enjoy🚂

Not checked ?!?
FiTE Me?!?

papi_skies out !🙄❤️
Also special shout out to
potatochip2607 and Im_high_as_fuck they are always the first to like my imagines so for that I will let them pick out an idea for a imagine just comment your idea!!