texting 3

trigger warnings
none
-
Janese

"Fine I'll be ready in about 30 minutes." I told my best friend Rae over the phone as she was asking me to run some errands with her so she won't be bored by herself.

"thanks . love you" She said hanging up the call.

I roll out of bed and go over to my dresser pulling out my yellow crop top and black pants with my yellow Nike AirMax 97's. I walked into my bathroom and redid my hair into French braids to the back and my jewelry.

I leave the house as I hear Rae ring the doorbell.

Billie
I asked Rae to take Janese out of the house so that I could have time to set stuff up.

I move from side the big bush in the garden and to the patio door. I grab the key from the rock and unlock the door. I walked inside of her home making my way into her room and started putting things in place.

I hear a car door shut and the front door open so I start the music and back into the closet

The words "this is why i love you" rang through the room and she swung the door open to see the set up. As she looks through all of the stuff I find this as the perfect time to do what I have to do what I have to.

I open the closet door and she turns around to see me on one knee. At first she looks at me confused.

Before she can speak I hold my hand up and start. " it's not a proposal. It's a promise ring. Janese Nicole Robertson I promise to keep you safe. I promise to keep you fun and wild. I promise to always love you. As long as you promise to do the same. Will you take this promise ring." I say as she sobs into her hands and nods yes.

"Billie...." she says hugging me

"It's okay" I say stroking her back lightly

"i love you"
—————————————————-
yayyyty it's up😌

new ideas?

bye bye lovies 💞😎