first met

trigger warnings
none
-
Bridget
I groaned as Billie tried shaking me awake for whatever reason.

"Baby get up" she whined

"whyyyy" I held out rolling around in my spot trying to get out of her grasp.

"I have a surprise for you mamas" she said

As soon as she said that I shot up with a smile.

"What is that?" I questioned her as she laughed.

"if i tell you it won't be a surprise. just be ready by 8."  She says pecking my lips and disappearing from the grey silk room.

I look at the clock that reads 4:00. I already know that it takes me about 3 hours to get ready so I just go on my computer and finish editing my blog from yesterday night at Billie's concert. I get done editing at 4:35 and decide to get out my outfit and get in the shower.

I throw this on with light makeup and pull my hair up into a high ponytail

I throw this on with light makeup and pull my hair up into a high ponytail. As I grab my purse and tuck my phone into it i hear the bedroom door open revealing Billie with this on.

 As I grab my purse and tuck my phone into it i hear the bedroom door open revealing Billie with this on

"Awwww baby you look adorable" I say hugging her tightly

She laughs at my reaction to her and grabs my hand leading me out to the car as we begin to drive.

As we get closer to the place I start noticing things about it. Familiar things. This is where we first met.

We pull to a stop at the dimly lit park.

"Aye baby can you check the tire please I think I ran over something" she pleads

"yeah of course" I say slightly confused. I exit the car and immediately I hear my favorite song playing from the car stereo.

Billie gets out the car as holds me in dancing position as we begin to dance to the words.

"Wise men say only fools fall in.." we sing before she spins me around and gets on one knee while my back is turned. I turn around as she sings

"but i can't help falling in love with you" she says popping open the ring box as I break into large sobs as she pops the question.

"Will you marry me baby" she says.

"Yes Billie" I sob out hugging her tightly while kissing her passionately.

"Good"
—————————————————-
sorry i haven't been uploading😶
it's been a hectic week for me and i learn is next week sooooo my life is over.
But remember the deal if we get 6k reads by next weekend I'll upload a lot of chapter next weekend✌🏽😌
bye bye lovies 💆🏽‍♀️💚