snapchat

trigger warnings ⚠️
none 💞
-
Bea
I just woke up and I roll out of bed to do my morning routine. After all of that is done I sit on my bed and open up my Snapchat. I'm watching the stories that im subscribed to and when I reach the last story I notice this really gorgeous girl. I direct my eyes to the top of the screen to see her name.
"bil"
I knew I noticed the name from somewhere so I clicked on it and her info popped up.

"Billie Eilish?"

I knew I knew her from somewhere. She's a singer. I heard a couple of her songs but not really all of them. In every video that I saw she was beautiful and she had these ocean eyes that I could die for. Also her voice was mesmerizing. She was everything a artist needed.

I finally got my courage built up and decided to text her.

hey your music is amazing😊
-
I send the message and finish getting ready for the day.

I leave the house at 8:00 am and get into my car and start my drive to my high school.
-
I finish up the day with 7th period and leave the schools parking lot. I pull into a Pizza Hut parking lot and get out of the car, walking into the restaurant. They take my order and I sit down and wait for my name to be called.

*ding*

I look down at my screen and notice I have a notification from Snapchat. from billie.

"holy shit" I whisper yell.

I open up the message and it reads.

"thanks mamas that means a lot ❤️ What's your name?"

—————————————————-
I can already tell this imagine will have a lot of parts soooo be prepared for it❤️🤪
bye bye lovies 💞😘