fuck buddy 2

trigger warnings
idk yet .
-
karri
after 2 weeks heartbreak turned into sadness then sadness turned into anger. i haven't heard from billie except for the 164 missed calls and 578 text messages she's left me. i'm on punishment until the end of this week because when my mom came back billie was leaving through the front door which caused my mom and dad to see her and they confronted her and me so now i'm here. i still have my phone because i bought it so they can't take it.

i walk back up the stairs with my food and plop down on my bed turning on the dolan twins while i eat.

after i finished eating i had an additional 29 messages from billie. which i ignored. i look around in disgust at how dirty a persons room can get during a depression stage. i sigh to myself and turn on my playlist.
-
i push the rest of the clothes in the drawer after hours of cleaning by bedroom and bathroom. i was pretty happy but just sitting around the house got boring so i got a lemonade and some chips , opened my window and sat there just staring at the sun fall from the sky. i was there for like a hour before i it was completely dark and my parents got home.

they came upstairs and opened my room door as i sat in my bed.

"well we just came back from lunch with the o'connell's . billie went missing." my mom says

"what?" i say

"we just came back from lunch with the" my mom starts repeating.

"no i heard you. she's missing?" i asked again

"yeah her mom says she left her a note and just took off in the night." my mom says

"what'd the note say" i say

"i hurt someone that i love so much .. i have to go away to think.. just for a while. i'm sorry
-love billie o.
-
my mom left again and my dad went to work so it was just me.
i pulled the covers over me as my sobs get louder as the songs change each one getting sadder and sadder.

i turn on my phone screen and see the most recent text from billie.

i miss you.
                                    i miss you too.
call me.