amusement park

trigger warnings
THE L WORD😯
-
Ashley
Today me and Billie are going to fair and we're currently dropping off Dani, Eli, and Issac at home for the night.

We drive back to the apartment and get into our room.

"You excited for tonight ?" Billie ask snuggling into my chest.

"yeah which is exactly why we have to get ready now" I say looking at her.

"Okay welp lets get dressed then" she says rolling out of bed.
-
"CAUSE ITS TOO COLD WHOA, FOR YOU HEREEE!" Me and Billie song throughout the entire ride to the carnival.

"we're here ash" Billie say as she turns down the radio. I look out of the window and am soon met by flashing lights and rollercoasters and a Ferris Wheel.

We got out of the car and begin our night at the carnival.

-
"Ohhh I wanna try the cotton candy" I say jumping up and down like a kid in a candy store.

"okay baby" Billie says letting out a light chuckle and leading us to the cotton candy.

We get our cotton candy and find a table sitting down and talking for a moment.

"Ohh lets go on that last" Billie says pulling form the cotton candy again.

"Of course" I say smiling.

-

We walk up to the Ferris Wheel and give the man our tickets. We get onto the ride and I'm just praying my it doesn't stop.

-
As we are riding the Wheel o can feel Billie getting anxious for something. I turn to her to see her looking over the town.

"what's wrong baby" I say hugging her

"nothing just a little nervous that's all." She says shrugging.

"what is it" I ask her scooting closer.

"I need to tell you something, important rather" she says looking down.

"what happened billie" I say prepared for the worst.

"im in love with you"
—————————————————-
there's that❤️
hope you enjoyed
20 something reads away from 1k!!!
bye bye lovies💞🥺