gender

trigger warnings ⚠️
none at all😌
-
Everleigh
Today marks the 17th week in my pregnancy. Me and Billie are going to my appointment today to figure out the gender of our little bundle of joy. Our baby. I figured out I was pregnant while Billie was on the last few days of her tour. I tried my best to keep this a secret until she got back. Finally after 15 days my baby Billie came home. I soon told her the news and she was so excited. 
-
"Billie wake up" I groan as I pull Billie's arm as she lays sprawled across the fully white bed.

"yeahhhh" she said in her raspy morning voice.

"baby I need you to get ready. We have an appointment today in a hour" I say kneeling down to her face

She shoots her head up with a excited look as she jumps out of bed and grabs a outfit for today.

"and why are you so excited?" I say looking at my stomach from the bathroom.

"ahh no reason just figuring out whether or not my baby is gonna have a baby girl or baby boy." Billie says slipping on her outfits and putting her hair up into a half up, half down.

"Yep today is the day baby! Are you ready to go yet?" I say walking into the bedroom again.

"yeah just let me put my shoes on then I'll grab my keys and we can leave." Billie says walking to the other closet and grabbing her Air Force 1's and sliding her feet in them not long after grabbing her keys and putting out her hand for me to take it and follow her into the car.
-
"Everleigh Coleman" the nurse announces as me and Billie sit there l.

"That's me" I say standing up from the cushioned chair.

"Right this way" she say motioning for me and Billie to come to the back.
-
"Mkay Miss Coleman, can we just have you lift your shirt up and tuck it under you boobs for me." She says as she gets the gel ready to place it on my stomach.

I do as she says and look at Billie as she smiles at me and squeezes my hand.

"Okay this gel is going to be a little cold." She says pushing the brush like thing down onto my stomach, spreading the gel over it.
-
"Okay" She says taking the gel off of my stomach and plugging the brush pack on to the stand.

"Well what is it?" Billie says looking at the nurse anxiously.

"Well unless it was hiding I'm sure it's safe to paint the nursery pink" she says giving me a light smile.

I form my mouth into a "o" shape and Billie shrieks next to me showing her excitement.

"We're having a baby girl bil" I say while my voice cracks.

"I love this right now. This moment. Us. Her." She says kissing my stomach

"I love you soooo much Billie" I say crying.

"I love you too"
—————————————————-
yep last update for the night. goodnight babies 💞
(im literally sooo tired/dying)
papi_skies out!!❤️😂