i just wanna get away

trigger warnings
i'm running out of ideas.
i'm gonna kms
-
mia
"i'm coming billie." i say hanging up the phone and immediately grabbing my car keys and rushing to my car, pulling off and speeding to billie's house a couple blocks away.

billie's always been super tough and i never knew she was going through so much because she was amazing at hiding her emotions. i wish that i knew she was feeling this way. i wanted to make things better for her.

"pack a bag, a big one" i text billie before stopping at 'Rosarita Cantina' and ordering me and billie some food.

about 30 minutes later i pull into down the street and walk behind billie's house to see the window of her room open so that she can drop her bag down and i can put it in the car. i see her head stuck out of the window and i cal already tell the tears have been harsh and still are. her face is so puffy and red it looks like she had an allergic reaction.

"thank you" she mouths as she drops down a huge bag. i barely catch it in my arms but adjust my grip as i'm walking to the car.

i puts the bag in the backseat and get a cover and pillow from the trunk and placing in in the back just incase she was tired. i hear a door slam and billie running from her house down the street to my car. she plops down in the seat and just cries.

"billie , you can talk to me love"

"i just wanna get away"

-
part 2
i think yes .🤖