babysitter 4

trigger warnings ⚠️
mentions selfharm
-
1 year ago....
ella just left to go take eli to a sleepover with his friends and i'm at ella's unpacking the gifts. as i'm putting away the last few bits of gifts i head a knock on the door.

i skip down the stairs and open the door for whoever it is.

"stassie!" i say hugging stassie as she stands before me.

"hey bils" she says hugging me back.

"you wanna come in?" i ask letting go

"yeah thanks" she says walking in and going to the kitchen island.

"you want something to drink?" i ask

"actually i brought something to celebrate with" stassie says pulling a small bottle of hennessy from her coat.

"yooo" i laugh taking the bottle from her and popping it open.

"you want glasses ?" i ask walking over to the cabinets grabbing two small glasses and placing them on the island.

"ooh hold on i'm gonna get some ice from the deep freezer." i say running to the grad age and getting a cup full of ice and skipping back to the kitchen where stassie sits with two full cups of hennessy in front of her.

i put about 3 pieces of ice in each cup and we both just sit in start drinking for 30 minutes.

"yo your like sexy as hell" i blurt out feeling dizzy

"thank you" stassie says giving me a smirk.

yo what the fuck is going on. it's like i'm dizzy, lightheaded, and hella horny. and i'm not even gonna lie. stassie look sexy as fuck right now.

she starts biting her lip as she notices me staring at her.

"billie you okay?" she laughs

as soon as she says that i just go in and kiss her. i pull away about 30 seconds later and hold my finger up.

"let me put these glasses away." i say scurrying to the sink and putting the dishes back and returning to stassie who was gone.

"stassie?" i call out

"up here" she yells back from upstairs

i smirk to myself and run up the stairs into the room i heard her from. and there she is standing there. naked.

i immediately rush in and wrap her legs around my waist kissing her harshly until we get to the bed. i then drop her down on the bed as she stares back up at me biting her bottom lip seductively.

i remove my shirt and shorts revealing me in my sports bra and pot shorts. i get myself down on my knees and open in stassie's legs wide revealing her vagina wide open in my face.

i lick my lips and position my face directly infront of her clit beginning to suck and lick as she screams my name (i'm cringing soooooo hard)

"yes billie right there" she says shaking as she starts to reach her climax. i attach my lips to her clit and push two fingers inside of her going harder and harder with each push.

"fuck, shit, i'm gonna cum!" stassie screams as she releases her liquids in the bed.

i still pump my fingers in and out as she starts to shake and scream even louder until she cums again. this time i collect all her juices inside of my mouth. i collapse on the bed as she straddles my lap.