drug dealers 3

trigger warnings ⚠️
fighting
guns
shooting
-
jeveah
"alright i'll take this pack down the street you can start with this house." billie says pecking my forehead before walking off with the gun tucked behind her shirt.

"sexiest human being alive. hands down" i laugh to myself as i walk onto the porch and knock on the door and place the package on the porch as i walk away.

as i'm walking i hear loud screams. they almost sound billie. and almost immediately after i could hear billie's voice screaming

"no i'm sorry !"

i run towards the direction of her voice and find about 3 men on the porch. dragging her like a doll around and punching her harshly.

i immediately look around the street only to see her gun right there. the men have already noticed me and we're heading my way. i quickly grab the gun and cock it back holding it up at the men.

"what's up guys ? do we have any problems." i says holding the gun directly in the middle of his eye brows.

"hey little lady i suppose the girl on our porch belongs to you" the man says

"actually she COMPLETELY belongs to me. body. soul. and mind." i say firing the gun before the last word. knocking two men down. one to go.

"oh you fuckward" he says launching towards me.

i quickly repel the gun and bang it against his head as he falls to the ground.

i grab my phone dialing diego telling him what just happened.
he told me that him and danielle just finished and there right down the street.

i end the call and run to billie's limp body. she conscious but she sobbing her heart out.

my baby. oh my god. i knew that billie always had a hard attitude but deep down inside she was scared. scared of dying. scared of being broken.

as i hold her in my arms i hear tires screech behind us. i try to pick her up but i only 4'9 (i know i'm a fucking munchkin) .

"guys help me!" i cry out as diego and danielle rush to grab billie and run to the car placing her in the backseat, grabbing the first aid kit and throwing it to me.

diego speeds off to the trap house as i clean up billie's wounds. of course she needs stitches on her forehead and her left boob after she was stabbed there. not too deep though. but the ride is too bumpy, i can't do them here. i have to wait.

we pull into the garage and take the elevator down to the in- home hospital. i move her to the room and we lay her down on the bed. diego and danielle leave and go back to the upper ground.
-
"hey beautiful" billie croaks

"hey daddy, you feeling better?" i ask stroking her head.

"better now that i'm with you." she smiles

"we're done with that shit." i say

"what do you mean ?" she says sitting up.

"diego said after we sell the houses here, we'll have enough to money to get the house we all wanted." i say smiling widely

"really?" she asks

"really"
-
yeaahhhhh
two chapters in like 1 hour 😄
okay but yeah !
bye