obey

trigger warnings ⚠️
smut
-
Billie
I walk inside of the house placing my coat in the closet. As I shut the closet door I hear muffled sounds coming from upstairs. As I get closer I notice the sound more and more. Moaning. My heart drops as I star at to feel my eyes sting. I slowly walk up the stairs as the moaning gets clearer. I make my way to the door and creak it open to see Marlice laid out on the bed with her hand in between her legs. I smile and laughs to myself quietly before quietly opening the door all the way and walking over to the bed. I quickly removed her hand from her vagina and replaced it with mine. She let out a loud gasp before looking directly at me in fear.

"What did I tell you" I said sternly

"Billie I'm sorry I was" She says but I cut her off by slamming two fingers deep into her. She lets out loud cries and moans in my name as she scrunches her face.

"I told you not to do anything while I'm not here" I say pulling my hand out of her pussy and replacing in with my mouth.

"fuckkk!" She screamed out in a shaky tone.

I move my mouth up to her clit and begin to suck on it while I start pounding my fingers into her again.

She lets out more shakily moans in my name as she shakes in aggression.

"Shit I'm gonna cum." She screams loudly.

I begin to pound harder and suck harder when I feel her warm juices in my face as I let her ride out her high.

We both lay down next to each other out of breath.

"next time you better learn to obey."
—————————————————-
WE REACHED 6k !!!! I'm soooo excited thank you so much and as I promised I will be uploading non stop this weekend! But now that we reached 6k I'm not setting anymore baby goals. Let's get to the real shit. If we can get to 12k by the end of May I'll upload 20 chapters the beginning of June!!!!!
So let's do this
bye bye lovies 🥛💚