finding my way home

trigger warnings ⚠️
running away
abuse
-
Lacey
"LACEY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" my foster mom yelled.

Ever since my mom died I've moved from foster house to foster house because I keep running away and the people refuse to keep me.

I run down the stairs and am meet by my foster mom Kim slanting over the stove.

"Yes?" I ask

"Go take out the damn trash. All you do is sit around all day and eat and sleep." She yelled with the spatula in my face.

"Fine whatever" I said walking away

"I don't wanna hear no attitude" she yelled

"Yea okay just stop yelling gosh" I said with and attitude.

I soon regretted it when I felt a long and hard pull on my hair followed by Kim pounding her fist on my face and and dragging me to the trash can.

"Take this shit out now" she said pushing me on the floor and slamming the door.

I cry quietly to myself as I'm putting on my coat and Uggs. I unplug my phone from the plug and grab my headphones. I plug them into my phone and start to play my favorite song (Blessed Daniel Ceaser, if you haven't heard it it's right here please listen to it!!)

I walk out of the and take the trash to the curb but when I'm done I decide to take a little walk in the woods since it's my favorite season(winter) and the woods look beautiful then. I step into the snow on the trail starting in the woods and make my way down. As I'm getting closer to where I love to sit and think to myself I hear faint humming in the distance. I scrunch my face up in confusion and continue to make my way closer. The closer and closer I get the humming gets louder and I stop when I see a small figure sitting on a log with its head as it looks as its writing. No matter what I need this time to think. I continue to walk and soon the figure appears to be a girl with blue hair and fair skin. She has on a black hoodie with matching sweats and her shoes. I finally reach the logs enough to where the girl stops humming and looks up at me with ocean eyes. I smile to her and she smiles back.

"Hello" she says while smiling
"Hi" I say sitting on a log
"So What brings you here?" She questioned
I tell her about the whole story about my life and what's going on now.
"Wow I'm sorry to hear that" she says sitting next to me.

"I never got your name?" I say

"Billie, Billie Eilish"
————————————————————————
I will make a part 2 just not right now.
If you haven't checked out my book it's called "Our little secret" go check it out it's about Billie!!!
papi_skies out!!🚖🚂