meet&greet

trigger warnings ⚠️
gun violence
-
Claudia
"Billie lets goooo you have a meet and greet in 1 hour" I say banging on the door for Billie to get out the shower.

"Okay I'm coming I'm coming" she says stopping the shower and this time unlocking the door.

-

"Okay I'm out and ready" She says coming out of the bathroom 10 minutes later fully dressed and ready.

I smile to myself and nod grabbing the keys off of the dresser and leaving the house.

-
We arrive at the meet and greet and immediately we see people running up to the car so I speed off to our private parking and we get into the venue with no complications.

"Okay Billie I'll be in the back call me when you guys are done." I say giving Billie a slight kiss on the lips and going off to the back as people line up at the table.

I walk to the door that everyone is in and open it widely gliding inside. We open up the tables and set up the sofas. I leave to go get the food and I come back and set that up. But as we are setting up we hear 4 loud bands and people screaming. My eyes go wide as I run out of the room into where the meet and greet is being held to find a big crowd at Billie's table. I push my way through and find the worst sight of my life. I see my girlfriend's limp body laying over the table while she coughs up her own blood.

"call 911!" I yell out in full on tears. I rush next to Billie as the ambulance is on the way.

I pick up her limp body and just rock her back and forth.

"your gonna be okay Billie I promise you are" I say crying.
—————————————————-
hope you liked that!
there will be a part 2 out today or tomorrow.
please be patient 🥴
bye bye lovies💞🥺