first time

trigger warnings ⚠️
smut 🤫
-
Que
I've been dating my girlfriend Billie for about 5 months now. We've done what all average couple do. Hang out, cuddle, go to the fair, the movies, vacations. And today is the day that we're gonna have sex for the first time. I know she's a virgin so she won't really know what's going on but I'll make everything okay.
We get home from the movies and Billie immediately hits the showers. I find this as a perfect time to ask her.

"Hey baby soo what do you think about sex?" I question hella nervous

"I don't really know. I wanna do it soon" She answers swinging her head out of the curators giving me a sexy look (ik I cringed too😭).

"Ohh really" I say getting closer to the shower.

She pulls back the curtain slowly and reveals herself standing there completely naked. Watching me stare at awe at her body she lets out a laugh.

"Oh fuck it I'm already wet let's do this" she says jumping into my arms as I hold her my her bottom. We kiss until we get to the bed then I put her down and place little kisses on her neck making sure to leave love bites. I soon realize I found her sweet spot as she lets a moan in my name. I take this as my que to move down further. I attached my mouth to her right nipple as she lets out quiet shakey moans. I smile to myself as i know that I'm pleasing her as I should. I move down further to her soaking area and begin blowing cold air on it's center.

"Please don't tease" Billie says shaken up

I take that as my cue and jam two fingers inside of her receiving a immediate reaction as she arches her back and tightens her walls around my fingers. I curl my fingers reaching her g-spot as she moans out for more. I attach my mouth to her throbbing clit and began to suck as she squeezes my arm.

"fuck I'm gonna cum Q" she moans/yells as her grip on my arm tightens.

"well what are you waiting for?" I say smirking as I go back to eating  her out. Sooner than I expected I feel warm juices flowing in my face. I made her cum. I take that as another cue to quickly get her straddled on my chest slowly sliding my dick inside of her and letting her ride out her high. She moans loudly as she bounces up and down on me.

"I'm close baby" I grown out in pleasure

"Me too" she squeals wrapping her arms around me tightly.

After we both cum we lay next to each other buried under the silk sheets. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"I love you baby" I say kissing her forehead

"I love you too" she coos pecking me on my lips.

Then we both drift of to sleep.

I hope she had a good first time.
—————————————————-
2 updates in one night😯
im in a writing mood so you might get one more if I don't go to sleep.
enjoy😬🤧
papi_skies out!!🧚🏾‍♀️❤️