your kidnapper

trigger warning ⚠️
kidnap
-
Noah
I sit in the bathtub turning on my favorite playlist and calming myself. But as I'm jamming out to the music I hear a loud bang followed be footsteps downstairs. I quickly shoot my head up and get out of the tub grabbing my robe and slightly opening the door. I peek out of the crack to see a ginger haired man with all white on like a angel of some sort. I quickly hear a voice from behind me calling out.

"I got her Fin" a girls voice calls from behind me and slips a soaked towel over my noise as she holds me by my neck. I start to get dizzy and I soon fall under unconsciousness.

-

I wake up in a car and I look up to see a girl with silver hair and clear skin. She soon notices that I'm awake and strokes my hair gently.

"hey" she says gently

"uhm hi" I say confused because I don't know who she is at all or what's going on or why I'm in a car or what lead up to this.

We pull up to a large house with white lights and large doors. The person who is driving makes there way out of the car and into the house.

The blue-haired girl lifts me bridal-style and carries me into the full White House and walks up what seems to be like 3 flights of stairs and finally pushes open a white door into a fancy bedroom.

Placing me on the bed she walks to the dresser and pulls out underwear, shorts, sweatpants, a sports bra, and a tank top.

"uhh you can shower if you want and there are sweatpants and shorts. I don't know what your comfortable with. She said shyly

I nodded in response still shaken up and I walk to the bathroom and start the shower as it starts the same as mine. I step in for about 15- 20 minutes and get out, putting on the clothes that the girl gave me.

I walk back out into the bedroom to see the girl sitting on her bed with her earbuds in humming to herself. She sees me giving me a slight smile and takes out her earbuds, motioning for me to come over.

I walk over and soon things start coming to my mind. I realize that I was put to sleep and taken but I don't know what happened after that.

I sit on the bed and she opens her arms wide for me to comfortable in her arms. I lay there and for some reason I feel so comfortable in her arms and safe just being around her. It's like she saved me from something.

"Did you save me from them?" I ask out of the blue.

She pulls me from her arms placing her hands gently onto my shoulders.

"Why no sweetie. I'm your kidnapper".
—————————————————-
hope you enjoyed this.
I've had major writing block.
im super nervous bc this book is about to get 1k reads and I'm just soo proud and happy.
aahhhh?!?
it's checked. kinda. don't FiTE me today okay?
pleaseeee give me ideas!
don't be afraid to message me. I'm a normal person just like you💞.
enjoy🥳
papi_skies out!!⚠️💞
wc:553
^word count