project partners

"Project Partners"

trigger warnings ⚠️
none really
-
Jessie
I walk into class as the bell rings. I look around to find a open seat and the only one left is the one next to my worst enemy. Billie. I roll my eyes and think to myself "what a great way to start of junior year".  I walk to the seat a little happy because Billie hasn't noticed me yet and knowing her her is most likely asleep. I finally reach my seat and sit down.

"Okay welcome juniors to your firsts day! I'm Miss. Romero and this is your home room for the year. I know you all just came back from summer break but it's time to get back to work. So to start the year off we have our annual projects. You will have one partner and that will be the person to the right of you." She speaks.

I immediately start to panic in my mind thinking about who's to my right. I slowly turn my head to the right and there it is. Billie sitting and smiling with her cockiness.

"I hate you" I mouth to her

"I love me too" she says loudly

"Okay so get into your partners and let's get our projects started!" The teacher announces.

"Soooo partner what are we doing for our project?" Billie says sliding herself on top of my desk.

"Well first we're gonna work on you getting the hell off my desk" I say looking at her and then my desk.

She rolls her eyes and walks over to her desk scooting it closer to mines.

Soon enough the teacher came around passing out the packets containing the things that we could do our project on.

I'm not going to lie the only thing that looked pretty interesting was the teen parenting topic.

"so what are we gonna do?" Billie asks looking over the packet

"teen parenting?" I question

"yeah that'll be cool" she says genuinely.

This may have been the first time that I haven't hated her.

———————————————
Hope you enjoyed this.
There will be a part 2 today I hope.
non checked?!?
you already know
FiTE me?!?
enjoy🐸🍵
papi_skies out🕊💞