water

trigger warnings
labor
-
Marilynn
5:37 am
"fuck not again." I groan rolling out of bed to go use the bathroom for the 5th time in 2 hours. Being pregnant is definitely not easy especially when your due in 3 days.

Little background information.Me and Billie met in 2015 while she was writing her first song to release to the public. "Ocean Eyes". After she would release the song our relationship grew stronger and stronger. We were best friends in 2016 and have been until 2018 when we decided to make our relationship known. As each other's lovers. We revived hate of course but my fans and her fans over powered all the hate with love and positivity. Billie continued to write music and put out songs that would spread worldwide earning her spots on Billboards Top 200. Of course by the time she was writing "when we all fall asleep, where do we go?" Right after her EP she was ready for kids. I have to admit I was pretty hesitant and first because we were only 17. After weeks of convincing I finally gave in and she set up a IVF procedure. And finally 36 weeks later here we are. Little Ava Nicole O'Connel will arrive in approximately two in a half days.

"what the hell is taking so long" i say as I continue to pee.

It finally stops and I get up to wipe and flush.

"Oh shit!" I whisper

"It's clear. It's not pee. My water just broke... BILLIE!" I yell into the room.

"BILLIE BABY MY WATER BROKE!" I yell as she rubs her eyes.

"baby you probably just peed on yourself. Go back to sleep it's okay." She says rolling back around to get comfortable.

"Yea sure. I'm going to the hospital" I say pulling my sweatpants back up and putting on my shoes.

"baby baby no" Billie says shooting up out of bed.

"Billie I'm going to the hospital" I say angrily

"Okay yeah we're gonna go to the hospital. Where's the bag?" She says frantically putting on her shorts and shoes.

I point over to the pink baby bag in the corner of the room. She runs over to grab it and grabs her car keys on the way.

-

"FUCK it hurts" I yell as the contractions become closer.

"Baby they tried to give you the epidural" Billie says

"Ughhhhh I don't want the epidural!" I yell as another one comes.

She looks at me with a funny look

"give me the fucking epidural" I say.

-

"Okay Katilynn, last push" The doctor says open my legs furthermore.

"fuck" I scream out as I push my hardest once again.

As soon as I feel the baby out I hear nothing. No cries. And the doctors look at each other nervously as Billie gets up to see what's going on. She stares down in amazement.

"Billie what's going on" I cry out

Then it happens. Little cries fill the room as the doctors hand Billie scissors to cut the umbilical cord.

"She's here baby" Billie says crying.

The doctor picks up Ava and puts her in my arms.

"My little angel"
—————————————————-
I liked this chapter a lot and I hope you do too!!!!

have a good day

bye bye lovies 💀😍