locked out

trigger warnings ⚠️
none at all
-
Lucille
I sit in my last class of the day when suddenly the last bell of the day rang giving off a metal sounding at the end. I stand up and swing my bag over my shoulder. Sadly I didn't have volleyball today just because were going off onto spring break. That means when I get home I'm gonna be there by myself because my parents don't get back until 9 tonight from Orlando. I walk out of the glass doors of my school and head off onto the sidewalk making my way home. As I reach my front door I touch my neck and pockets quickly noticing that I forgot the most important thing. My house keys. I sit my bookbag down on the porch of my house.

-I search all of my pockets in my bookbag only to be left with disappointment that I can't find my keys

-
I search all of my pockets in my bookbag only to be left with disappointment that I can't find my keys. I quickly remembered that I left my window open this morning to talk to Karesma(my best friend) sadly she also left this morning and wasn't at school. Anyways I make my way to the shed in the back and grab my dad's ladder. I open up the ladder to the longest length and pull it up to the window. Oh this is me by the way!

I start climbing my way up to my open window and I finally get my arms I side and left my legs when I suddenly hear a loud bang

I start climbing my way up to my open window and I finally get my arms I side and left my legs when I suddenly hear a loud bang. I tilt my head down to see nothing my the ladder laying flat on the lawn and my tiny legs dangling from the window. Not to mention I have on a skirt so the view of my underwear and my ass is in the open. I find myself lost in what to do next when I hear a voice calling out to me.

"nice view" I hear a familiar voice say

"yeah yeah whatever Billie. can you help me." I say in annoyance that she is taking the time to look at my ass instead of helping me not die from falling out of the window 25 ft above the ground.

"yeah gotcha" she says walking to the front door and surprising opening it.

My eyes widen in shock at I hear the door close and footsteps up the stairs to my room. She opens the door and smilies at me like she's about to laugh her ass off.

"hey uhm your parents left you a note" she says helping me climb all the way in and then handing me a slip of paper that read.

"We saw that you left your keys this morning on our way out so we left the front door unlocked and had Mrs. O'Connel watch the house for us, don't want you to be locked out.
hugs and kisses.
mom"

"Wow! All I had to do was open the god damn door! I really thought I was locked out" I laugh tackiling Billie in a hug.

(I should have said this earlier but Billie and Lucille are almost best friend they hang out a lot and they see each other as family🐸🕊"
-
hope you enjoyed this.
im really thinking about coming out with a social media book?
anyways idk just let me know if you think it's a good idea.
enjoy🦸🏽‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️
papi_skies out!!🧛🏾‍♂️🧝🏽‍♂️