snapchat 2

trigger warnings ⚠️
none 😌
-
"soo what's it like where you stay?" billie says through the phone.

"it's big." I shrug "too big for me honestly" I finish off.

"are you always there by yourself" she asks readjusting her camera and setting it on the dresser.

"yea my mom and dad are always out of state. I have Markey and that's pretty much it." I say

"markey?" She questions

"my dog markey, she's a golden retriever" I say

"Ohh well I can't wait to meet her" she say excitedly.

"what do you mean" I ask

"i mean I can't wait to meet her when I get there tomorrow" she says

"really?!? your coming here! to Arizona to meet me" I say excitedly and also confused

"duh" she says in a funny voice

"ughh i really can't wait to meet you in real life billie like honestly" I say settling down a little and having a seat back on my bed.

"me too mamas. anyways im gonna finish packing and head to the airport" she says pulling up a suitcase.

"Okay I lo- bye bye" I say catching myself from what I was about to say.

She just waves and smiles as I end the call.

Me and Billie have been talking for about 2 months now. I finished school last week so we've been FaceTiming non-stop. She means so much to me. Although she lives in L.A and I live in Phoenix it's been pretty hard to meet up so the fact that she's even taking the time out of her life to come see me. It means a lot. But off that.

did i almost say i love you?
—————————————————-
hoped you enjoyed this. im gonna write more after school so yeah.

bye bye lovies 😌💞