11 heys

Trigger warnings ⚠️
this is based off of the song wish you were gay(it's above)
-
Billie
I woke up feeling off. I felt dizzy and nauseous. I walked into the restroom to be hit by the smell of the shower gel. Tansley must be in the shower. We were supposed to go to a basketball game today but because I don't feel good I don't know if I'm gonna put myself up to the task.

"Baby I don't feel so good" I say to Tansley while she is showering.

She pulls back the curtain enough to where I can see her angry facial expression.

"I don't understand you said we would go!" She yelled pulling the curtain to cover everything once more.

"I know but I'm not feeling well and I don't want to randomly get sick there just take Ashley" I say genuinely.

"Fine maybe I'll stay at Ashley's instead this week to" she yelled stopping the shower and grabbing her towel.

" why are you so upset" I asked as she stood in the mirror washing her face.

"just get out billie" she said not breaking her gaze at the mirror.

I leave the bathroom and go downstairs to the kitchen and grab a pop-tart and popping it in the toaster. I look in the cabinets for some pain killers but I soon realize that they would be in the bathroom cabinet. I sigh quietly and make my way back to the upstairs bathroom which is in my room. I walk in the room to see a PINK bag that belong to Tansley full of clothes and different other things that she uses.

"Uhm Tansley What is this" I ask looking through the bag

"I just need time to cool off from this relationship" she says sternly

"What does that even mean " I ask grunting loudly

"I don't wanna argue this is dumb, arguing is dumb" she say zipping up the bag fast and throwing it across her back and walking out of the room and heading to the front door.

"I love you" I say trying to make things better and also because I really do love her.

She just left.

-
It's been 4 days and I haven't talked to Ashley at all she's been ignoring my texts and phone calls and everything.

I wish she would just understand me. We've never been a compatible couple but I try my hardest just because I love her and I don't wanna lose her.

but I'm done trying.
—————————————————
enjoy💛
no spell check?!?
come for me!!
papi_skies out 📷😘
thanks for 100 reads!😘