its your fault

trigger warnings ⚠️
death
cursing
suicide
-
Billie
It's been a month since mom died and today is her funeral. It's been pretty hard for the family to handle but we've held it together so far. But sometimes I feel like this is all my fault.
flashback
"Mom!" billie yelled from her upstairs bedroom.
"Yes sweetie"Maggie said in the doorway of Billie's room.
"the school is having a talent show tomorrow and well I wanted you to come watch me?" billie said with a questioning tone
"of course I'll be there" Maggie said giving billie a reassuring kiss on the forehead.
-
time skip to the night of the talent show.
-
"Billie your up" Principal Smith said giving me a pat on the back.
"No I can't go. My moms not here" billie says on the verge of tears then suddenly Principal Smiths walkie talkie goes off.

"We have a fatal car crash in the lot including a women in her 40's and a young couple who seem to be in their late 20's." the walkie talkie translates.

Billie immediately feels her heart drop to the pit of her stomach. Her mom is 43. Her mom isn't here yet. Billie put two and two together and soon realizes that reality has cut her happiness short. Billie drops her ukulele and runs out jumping off of the stage to her dad and brother.

"Billie what are you doing?"  Patrick says holding the teary eyed Billie

"where is mom" Billie asked her dad looking in his eyes

"last time I talked to her she said she was in the parking lot" Her dad says

As soon as he finishes his sentence his phones starts to ring. He answers the call and immediately his mood changes.

"we have to go" Patrick and picking up the young Billie and grabbing Finneas's hand.

On the way out the family is greeted by the smell of smoke and a sight that would ruin their family forever.

-
After moms death Finneas was the one who took it the hardest. Him and dad would argue a lot but he never argued with me for some reason.

I woke up to the sound of yelling and dishes crashing on the ground. I recognize those voices from anywhere. Finneas and my dad are arguing again. I get up annoyed and put my pants on and walk into the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on" I say walking into the kitchen.

"Your brother is being selfish" my dad says pointing to Finneas

"Don't say I'm being selfish you know this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for her" he yelled in my dads face.

"Me?" I said confused

"Yes Dumbass. YOU! You ruined everything" he said now shoving my against the counter

"You don't know what your talking about Finneas!" My dad said pushing Finneas off of me.

"Yes I do it's your fault!" Finneas said pushing our dad off of him.

"What the fuck are you talking about" I said getting in his face.

"Billie language" my dad said face palming himself.

"She died because of you. Because you wanted her to go to your stupid ass performance" he yelled in my face again.

"Wow really! My fault!? Your and asshole Fin" I said grabbing my jacket and exiting the reck that call a home.
-
I drive over to my old school which had been shut down for a couple weeks after my mom died. But as I drove I couldn't help but wonder if what Finneas said was really true. I soon arrive at my old school and find my way inside. Soon I'm meet by the custodians closet.

I see a rope hanging from the hooks inside of the dimly lit closet. Just what I'm looking for.

I drag the rope to the front lobby where I was planning to do this. I climb on the desk and put the rope around the heavy light and make a double knot. I jump off the desk and grab the chair from behind pushing it over to under the light. I stand on the chair grabbing the rope and placing it around my neck making sure it's tight enough.

"it's all your fault finneas"
————————————————————————
This is my first imagine!!
I hope you like it 🦸🏽‍♀️
if you don't like the triggers let me know and I'll tone it down a little!
papi_skies out!!👩🏼‍⚖️👨🏼‍💻