happy homes 3

trigger warnings
-☕️🐸- sksksk anna oop
-
billie
-
flashback
-
4:am
"fuck their still crying!" i whisper yell to myself as i aggressively pull myself from bed walking into their room where the crying gets louder.

"hey babies.. you guys wanna be quiet so mommy can sleep ?" i ask in a playful but raspy baby voice.

the girls just scream louder.

"shhh it's okay" i say picking up braxton and sitting on the windowsill while rocking him.

just then.

casie starts crying. which shocks me. as i let my grip of braxton go. out of the window.

he cried the whole way down and then .. pop. he was gone.

i covered my mouth with my hands to cover the screams and sobs escaping them knowing what i had to do.

i slowly walked over to casie's crib , picking her up . i walk over to the window. and with her in my arms i stick my arms out of the window.

"i love you." and then release.

casie was silent the whole way down.

i immediately grab a black trash bag from the kitchen and make my way into the ally where the infants bodies lay.

i gather up their scattered body parts , put them in a bag, load them in the car trunk. and head for the bridge.

as i grab the bag from the trunk i look over the bridge seeing bodies of water .

"this is it" i say before tossing the bag over the bridge into the river.
-
i get back into the house and look at myself in the mirror. i'm covered in splatters of blood.

i immediately take off all of my clothes and throw them in the washer with bleach.

i look down at my watch , 7:52 am .

i still had time to get in the shower and scrub my body down.

-
i get out of the shower and pick my clothes out from the dryer and put them on before snuggling back in with charlotte.
-
*bang , bang , bang*

" i got it." charlotte days running to the door

the chief.

"hello charlotte how are you today ?" the chief ask

"well i'm hanging on by a thread." charlotte says

then the walkie talkie goes off.

"unit 143 , if the suspect at the russe house?" the talkie says

i tense up as the chief looks at me

"she is in fact. roll in now!" he yells down the hall as 5 officers push through charlotte to me and handcuff me violently.

"billie o'connell. you are under arrest for the murders of casie and braxton eilish." the chief says

charlotte immediately starts crying and pushes through.

"wait ! no ! what ! please no!" charlotte cries as the pull me in the police car.

under arrest for the murder of casie and braxton eilish.
-
literally one more part