guess whos back in town

trigger warnings
it's in the title 🤷🏽‍♀️...
-
zemie
i slam the door closed to my room after getting yelled at and lectured by my parents who have no idea what's going on in my life.

i place my book bag in my bed , taking out my homework. i sigh and sit down on my bed and start with my homework.

by the time i'm done with my homework i'm in a way better mood but i still wanted to avoid my parents to i just laid down and scrolled on my phone. i see my phone screen freeze and go black which means someone is trying to facetime me. i wait for the name to appear on the screen reading "billiewillie💍" . i smile widely because i haven't talked to my baby in weeks. i answer the call as soon as i see it to reveal her smiling face.

"hello baby!" she says smiling widely
"hey baby ! i missed you ! how's your tour going so far?" i ask excitedly.
"it's going great i just really wish you were here with me." she says her happiness to melt away just a little.
"don't be sad baby im gonna be down there in a month for a month ." i say happily as she cheers up a little.
"actually..."
*home honk*
i jump down the stairs flinging the door open revealing billie's tour bus with billie in the passenger.
"BABY!!" i say running up to the car as billie steps out and picks me up into a hug and kisses me.
"wow what are you doing here?" i asked as she put me down.
"well i got done with everything like 3 months in advance so i could take the week off to come down here and spend time with my baby." billie smiled, pecking me in my lips.

"fuck i love you"
i love you too princess"