easter 🐣

trigger warnings
none
-
happy easter babes💞
-
Jalin
"awww look at my babies" I say as Billie walks Ally and Allison down the stairs.

"i know!" Billie says as they finish walking down the stairs.

"Okay my mom said that you can take them with her while she sets up the party" I say as I put the food in the oven

"yep sounds good. you girls ready to see grandma?" Billie says picking up the girls.

"GRANDMA!" They both yell in unison.

Me and Billie laugh as she sets the girls down and walks over to me giving me a nice kiss on the lips.

"Okay baby I'll see you later" she says walking out the door.
-
As I'm putting the food back into the fridge I hear the door bust open.

I immediately run into the pantry and grab my phone. I dial Billie as I hear the footsteps get closer. I must've forgot to turn the volume down because as soon as I pressed her name the ringing grew loud making the footsteps stop right infront of the door.

"ohhh Jalin not so smart huh?" The voice says. I realize the voice instantly as it belongs to my ex boyfriend Shawn.

"Shawn please!" I say as he drags me out of the closet making me drop my phone.

"i told you i would find you!" He says slamming me into the ground

"im sorry just please don't hurt me!" I cry out

"get up!" He yells

"no...no.... please." I plead out in terror.

"get the hell up" he yells louder

I stand up hesitantly and he grabs me by my neck making me stumble into the wall as he holds a tight grip on me with one hand as his other reaches into his pocket pulling out his pocket knife and holds it against my neck.

"any lady words" he says putting the knife closer to my neck.

As he is saying this I see Billie appear in the back ground with the pistol from the cabinet in her hands silently shushing me.

"actually yes." I say

"and what is that" he says pushing the knife closer

"Happy Easter Bitch" i day as Billie cocks the gun and shoots straight through his back.

—————————————————-
sorry im late but happy easter 🐣!
i don't know if I'll be writing a lot tomorrow but hopefully I'll start a chapter😘!
thank you soooo much for 4 k!💚

bye bye lovies 🤩🧸